Ch 67 Ash-Charizard

"STRONGER...STRONGER...STRONGER TOGETHER!" Ash chanted, and Charizard roared as a massive swirling vortex of blue flames surrounded him, transforming him into his bonded form, complete with its three huge spikes and its red crown. Ash-Charizard. "What the hell?!" Brock couldn't help but to say, utterly shocked by what he was seeing. Whatever transformation Chrizard had went through was definitely something he had never seen on his life?
"Wait, did Chrizard just...?May asked in shock. Even Sinnoh Champion , who thought that she couldn't be surprised by anything Pokemon-related at by now, had her eyes wide in shock at the sight. "Yea me and Chrizard been working on this for one but we still haven't master this form! This is Ash-Charizard!" Ash said proudly.

Plenty of research had been done on Ash-Charizard once its transformation had been achieved in the future.Ash concluded correctly that Ash-Charizard had actually changed into a Fire & Dragon type, and it had also received an incredibly huge boost in Attack, Defense, Special Attack and Special Defense as well as a more moderate boost in speed. And if that wasn't good enough, Ash-Charizard had gained a new Ability. "What's going on?" Cyinthia asked.

"It's Ash-Charizard's new Ability, Dragon Drought!" Ash said. "It turns sunlight extremely and dragon moves harsh in battles."

"Incredible..." Cyinthia muttered.

"Now let's go! Charizard, Dragon Claw!" Charizard's claws each became enveloped in a trio of glowing, green scythes of energy and with a single flap of his powerful wings sped off towards Garchomp with a tremendous WHOOSH! It was so fast Cyinthia couldn't even give her command before Charizard slashed Garchomp in its torso, sending the dragon type crashing painfully into the rock wall behind.The Champion of Sinnoh couldn't believe it. Ash was just no common trainer. He could compete for the title of Elite Four of his region or any region if he so wanted. "Garchomp, use Dig!" Cynthia nimbly ordered. She still had some moves to spare before Garchomp went down. The Dragon/Ground Pokemon clawed inside the ground and lost itself beneath the rocky surface. The attack impacted the ground and spread tremors over the arena.

Ash frowned thinking up something. That was when his mind clicked together with a strategy. While his Fire Pokemon didn't know Earthquake yet, it didn't mean he couldn't improvise one.

"Charizard, fly straight to the ground with Dragon Rush!" Charizard engulfed his frame in a dark red Dragon-like aura and plummeted from the heavens above. He hit the ground and spread fissures over the entire place. Thanks to the increased attack from before, the improvised Ground move did a bit more damage. The Land Shark Pokemon was forcefully expelled from inside the soil with a yell of pain by the self-made Earthquake attack. Cynthia was biting her lower lip, not knowing how to counter such moves. "Garchomp, start flying!" The blonde beauty ordered with seriousness in her tone, her Pokemon in danger. The Dragon Pokemon used his fin-like wings to shot up and hover.

"Don't let him go Charizard. Grab him from behind!" Charizard hastily charged through the air and quickly catched up thanks to his increased velocity. He took Garchomp in an improvised Full Nelson from in between his fin-like wings and beneath his arm pits "And use Fire Fang again!" The Fire dragon bit Garchomp right in the left shoulder, earning a yell of pain and more surges of flames running through his black-scaled frame. The Fire Pokemon from Kanto let go of his opponent, who could barely float by the built up fatigue and strain.

"Garchomp, stay strong and use Brick Break!" Cynthia ordered watching how her Pokemon was driven to the edge of his stamina. Garchomp worked through the fire and gathered energy in his fin-like wing. It shone light blue. He quickly turned around and almost took Charizard by surprise. "Fly over him and Iron Tail!" Ash ordered with a smile. The Fire/Flying Pokemon used his wings to quickly propel himself above Garchomp's incoming limb. The Dragon Pokemon and his mistress looked in disbelief, when Charizard rapidly spun around one hundred eighty degrees with his long tail shining like steel. The harden limb crashed with Garchomp's head and sent him spiraling down to the arena twenty feet below. A plume of smoke kicked up around the place of impact.

Charizard floated down to his side in front of his trainer, panting heavily. The fight had been strenuous. Ash only hoped that Garchomp had been put down. Because he doubted how much Charizard could keep the fight up.

Sadly for Ash, The Pseudo-Legend didn't got that particular nickname for nothing, as he still stood proud for more beating. But Cynthia wasn't looking so confident in her Pokemon's appearance.

"Okay Charizard, let's wrap this up with Dragon Claw!" Ash ordered the final attack of the match. His Pokemon charged again with his purple claws.

"Use Dig!" Cynthia hastily ordered. Her Pokemon barely did so and escaped from his incoming enemy. Both young trainer and Pokemon checked around from where Garchomp could show up.

"Use the Dragon Claw on the ground!" The trainer from Kanto ordered right away. But just when Charizard rose his punch ready to go, Cynthia was already prepared to fight back.

"Use Iron Head!" The blonde beauty ordered making Ash widen his eyes in shock. Garchomp shot from the soil with his hammer head shining like steel and smashing against Charizard's head like a fright train. The Fire/Flying Pokemon yelled in pain, recoiling back and his Dragon move dissipating.

"And now Fire Fang!" The Champion ordered again with the lingering advantage. The Pseudo Legend bite with his Flame teeth right at Charizard's neck. A second later, the fire erupted around the Pokemon from Kanto, suffering the burning side effect. The trainer from Kanto watched in desperation.

"Charizard, grab Garchomp and make him burn too!" Ash ordered one last tactic. The Dragon-like Pokemon kept the Dragon/Ground Pokemon hugged to his blazing body, making the two suffer from the burning attack. Cynthia looked desperate. This trainer knew how to be resourceful with anything she used "And now Blast Burn!" Charizard opened his maw, the back of his throat charging the most powerful move a Fire starter could learn. And it was right at point blank. Even if Drought ability  had long finished, the Fire move would still be devastating."It's time to end this." Ash said, and Charizard growled in agreement.

"CHARIZARD, BLAST BURN!"

"RAAAWWWWRRRRR!" Charizard became covered in a massive wall of completely blue flames, before punching the ground beneath him. The shockwaves travelled towards Garchomp.

"Garchomp, Draco Meteor!" The Champion ordered her attack as well. Even with Garchomp's special attack lowered, she knew to never give up without trying. Her Pokemon obeyed, his own orange blast charging in his mouth.

Red and Orange clashed in a war of bright colors, a shock wave similar to a little nuke bursted over the entire forest. Some trees lost their leafs by the explosion. The bystanders were pushed backwards some even falling on their back by the lashing. Even Pikachu had to hide behind their trainer to not fly away. The humongous eruption kicked a dust storm for a couple of minutes. Both trainers looked in expectations their eyes wanting to see through the fog and find out what had happened to their friends.

Once the fog settled though, it showed the Fire/Flying Pokemon catching his breath and with his body covered in black scorches. He was still standing. But Garchomp was on his clawed hands and knees, shaking. The bruised Pokemon from Sinnoh tried to stood up but failed completely his body finally giving up. He now had swirls in his eyes lying on the scorched floor. Meanwhile, Charizard roared to the sky not caring about his open wounds. He then flinched by his actions, falling to one knee. Everyone looked waiting to see if Charizard would stay strong or join his opponent in the realm of unconsciousness.

The Fire Pokemon didn't fall. Ash couldn't even stand up now as he was now on his knees, his whole body trembling in pain, his vision hazy. He felt as if he would pass out at any second now, but not even for that did he took his eyes away from his Pokémon. Chrizard lying on the ground in an even worse state than that of his trainer. "Well like I said me and Chrizard only had an week to work in this form it's taking a total on our bodies!" He opened his eyes, his gaze watching confusedly at the strange room that he was in.