Ch 55 New Journey

*On a certain airship*

"Are you sure, he is worth the hunt?"

"Absolutely, Hunter J, this boy has an incredibly strong aura surrounding him. If we can get him on our hands, nothing is impossible from then on."

"I see. Alright, since you trust my skills so much I just accept your offer. But Giovanni, I'm sure you know that I've only been known for hunting pokémon."

"Yes, but with your high tech gadgets, getting that boy shouldn't be hard."

"I see. And exactly how are you going to get him on your side?"

"No need to; that will take ages. I shall just use my newly invented gadget, something that can absorb power, and get his aura from him."

"Well, you do have a proper plan. Then it's a deal. But allow me to have some moments with the kid before I hand him over to you. You see I've always had this little enmity with this particular boy."

"That's fine with me. Just get him alive to me, and I shall pay you as we agreed."

"Deal."

The conversation window shuts off, leaving a profile on the screen. Hunter J stared at the photo for a while, before saving the profile.

"Well, Ash Ketchum. Seems like we're meeting again..." Dawn sat in the back, her pink and black dress replaced by a more formal pink one, her pink boots were gone too, replaced by a pair of matching heels. Ribbons adorned her hair where her white skullcap with pink pokéball design was. Her Piplup and Buneary sitting at the ready. When the intercom buzzed her name she stood up and walked out onto the stage.

"Our next contestant comes from Twinleaf town and is determined to live up to her mother's legacy as a great coordinator. Please welcome Dawn!" Miriam announced.

Dawn stepped out onto the stage with Piplup and Buneary trailing behind her.

Ash took out his pokédex and scanned Buneary.
"Wait Dawn didn't get Buneary until I'll got my first Badge.... The future is changing and I'll need to act surprise in front of Brock. Time to pull out the Pokedex!"
"Buneary, the rabbit Pokémon. Buneary's ears are a powerful defensive option, a full strength wallop from a curled up ear is strong enough to make a grown man cry."

"Piplup use bubble beam, Buneary freeze them with ice beam then catch them." Dawn ordered her Pokémon.

"Piplup. Piiip." Piplup chirped as a steady stream of bubbles shot out of his beak.

"Buneary. Bun." Buneary cried as a cyan beam shot out of her mouth, freezing the bubbles. "Bun." She said as she ran around catching the frozen bubbles.

"Now launch them with Dizzy punch!"

"Bun bun bun bun!" Buneary grunted as she slapped each ice ball into the air with her ears.

"Break them with peck Piplup!"

"Piplup." The penguin nodded as he jumped onto Buneary's ear.

"Bun." The rabbit nodded as she launched Piplup through the air, letting Piplup break the frozen bubbles with his beak.

"A brilliant display of teamwork but how will our judges see it?" Marian asked, building suspense.

Contesta penned in a seven point three. "With more moves they could be real star studded pair. The only thing letting them down is their move set."

Suziko nodded, penning in a six point nine. "Agreed. I see real potential in this young coordinator."

Nurse Joy smiled, penning in eight point two. "For their first contest they know how to appeal, but it's the battle that decides everything."
"Great job Dawn!" Ash yelled to get her attention.
The big screen displayed a big twenty two point four.