Chapter 19: Drowning

Y/n

Destiny's apartment

The scenery around her changed and she was tackled in a hug.

"Where the hell were you? I thought you went to see Shelley, I sent you there." Dylan let go and held Y/n's shoulders.

"Wait, Shelley Godfrey, Roman's missing sister? She's the one you connected yourself to?" Destiny walked over. She had her suspicions but now she was given a definitive answer.

"Dylan I was with Shelley then I got a call from D about Miranda. After the call, I got another call from Peter about the dream we had from last night. It was about a family getting hurt so we went and partially stopped anything from happening to the family, they're probably traumatized but that's besides the point. Then we spotted the people who tried to hurt them. Peter and I shifted and Roman had a shovel. We caught them and killed them. Then my phone died. Turns out one of them was alive and turned out to be a missing child from like 10 years ago but she was brainwashed and tried to blow us up once Peter came back with their truck. That's when the sheriff came but he saw a watch on one of them and let us go. He also said not to talk about it or he'd kill us, which I don't think he will." Y/n explained in a few breaths then collapsed on the couch desperatly wanting to take a nap. She left out the part about Miranda and Nadia.

I just want to go to sleep.

"Wow," Dylan sat down beside his sister, pulling a blanket over her.

"You need a shot," Destiny said, walking into the kitchen. She came back with a shot glass and a bottle of tequila. She went to hand Y/n the shot glass but Y/n just grabbed the bottle of alcohol and started to drink it. Destiny paused but set the shot glass down. 

As Y/n was drinking there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Dylan passed Y/n over to Destiny. 

She wrapped her arm around the younger girl and rubbed her head. Y/n took another swing and swallowed it as Dylan made his way back over.

"Destiny there's a girl here for you," Dylan said as someone walked out from behind him. It was Miranda with Nadia cradled in her arms.

What the fuck.

Y/n screwed the top back onto the bottle and set it down. She got up and so did Destiny. Slowly she strides towards the blonde while Destiny moves to grab her phone.

"You stupid fucks better get the fuck over here right fucking now." Y/n heard Destiny say as she was now standing in front of Miranda.

"I'm sorry," Miranda sounded like she only apologized out of fear. Y/n honestly didn't know what to say. The witch wanted to scream at her, slap her, even throw her ass out the window but she couldn't. She just nodded and focussed on Nadia.

Then the baby started crying so Y/n held out her arms. Miranda took the hint and gave her to Y/n, though she looked hesitant to.

Once Nadia was in Y/n's arms she stopped crying and started giggling, observing her. Y/n found her way over to the armchair and sat there cradling the baby. Miranda sat on the couch watching the two.

Dylan and Destiny gave Y/n a 'What the fuck' look. She started to tell them about Nadia and what happened with her after everything went down a year ago.

After she finished the story she introduced Miranda to Dylan so the women would calm down and stop silently asking her who he was.

Later