Chapter 2: Calm Your Tits

Y/n

Y/n changed into a spaghetti strap crop top with some stretchy shorts and took off her necklace. She made her way downstairs and went outside to see Dylan there in his stretchy shorts sitting on the porch. She sat beside him.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yup," She smiled.

"Okay go on the other side of the house and turn. I'll turn here." He said standing up holding out his hand.

"Okay. Once I tuen I'm off. So catch up if you want." Y/n takes his hand and stands up.

"Okay be safe." He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Always am," Y/n gave him a grin and left to the other side of the house.

Once she got there she undressed and shifted. Y/n ran as fast as she could go, enjoying the freedom she had. The girl ran for a solid ten minutes with Dylan hot on her tail until they both stopped and looked at one another. 

Both sensed two things. A very dark presence and a very light presence. It could only be described as a good vs evil type of thing.

Then they heard a noise on their left. Y/n was the first to see it. A black blurb. It jumped out in front of them and growled. It was a wolf. Dylan growled at him while he got in front of Y/n. But Y/n already knew who it was, Peter, so she walked out from behind Dylan and slowly walked towards him. She was sure to walk towards him a little lower than usual so he would know she wasn't a threat. Peter seemed to relax when he saw how slow she was walking towards him.

After she reached him she sniffed him and playfully bit his ear. He replied by sniffing her and pushing her head. 

Then Y/n backed up and gave Dylan a look telling him to follow. He gave one last growl to Peter and followed her.

They were off again having fun, stopping at one point to wrestle each other. The sun was about to rise so they ran back home and went back into the places they were when they shifted. Y/n shifted back and quickly got dressed. 

Glad we don't have any neighbors.

She went inside and saw Dylan already getting started to make breakfast. Y/n quickly went upstairs into her room to put her necklace back on before going back into the kitchen.

"You don't have to go to school today if you're too tired," Dylan placed a plate with breakfast on it in front of Y/n.

"Yeah, I think I'll stay home," She picked up her fork and started eating. "You felt it too. Right?" She asked while staring at her food.

"Yeah, I think whatever it was is behind that murder." He said sitting down and digging into his breakfast.

"I recognize that scent, it was definitely a werewolf, but not Peter. There's another one here. Maybe we could do some research today." She took a sip of her drink.

"Sorry kiddo, I still have to go to work, it's only my second day. I'll be back at 6 tonight." He said putting on a sad smile then gave me a pat on the head.

"What is your job anyway?" Y/n took a big bite of her food.

"Tattoo artist." He said before stuffing his mouth with food.

"Your dream job," She joked.

"Yeah pretty cool though. I get to see drunk people come in and get tattoos they'll regret." He said laughing which caused her to laugh. After he finished he picked up his plate and put it in the sink.