Chapter 20: Intruders

Y/n

*Dream*

Y/n's eyes opened to see her thighs. Picking her head up to look around, she was in a basement or some sort of containment room surrounded by concrete walls; it felt really cold.

It was dark but a single light bulb was on the ceiling lighting up the room. A latter was screwed to the wall in front of her leading to a hatch on the roof. 

Y/n tried to get up but she was unable to move. She was tied down to a chair and couldn't find the strength to shift or use her magic.

Y/n then tried to scream for help but no sound would come out. Her vision became blurry and she was drifting off.

Until a faint baby's cry from above temporarely brought her back to her senses. But her vision just became extremely blurry. The last thing she saw was the same image as her last shared vision with Peter and Roman. 

A shadow of a man in a top hat.

*End of dream*

Y/n woke up to find herself on Destiny's bed. Getting up she noticed the bruise on her back had been fully healed.

There was a change of clothes on the table, so she took them and changed in Destiny's room.

In the kitchen Dylan and Destiny were drinking coffee. Y/n entered and they both turned their attention towards her.

"What the hell was that last night?" Destiny demanded, she wanted to know why her friend was in pain. Y/n was confused until it all came back to her. The pain, the pressure, and the feeling of betrayal mixed with sadness.

"I'm still connected to Shelley," Between all that happened, it slipped her mind; by the looks on their faces, it slipped their minds too.

I honestly forgot until last night.

"It's weird though. Because it feels like she died yet she's still alive." Y/n furrowed her brows. She had just seen Shelley not too long ago, alive and well. So what happened to her.

"Why don't you go to the White Tower and find out, I'll send you there," Dylan said with sympathy.

"Can't. Romans had the whole place on lockdown since he found out Shelley was back and all this shit happened." Y/n replied.

"We could try an incantation of the Femeia Inecata. It just requires different ingredients, we'd still have to somewhat drown you." Destiny said solemnly.

"Okay." She agreed.

Drowning seems to be a trend these days.

The witch trio set everything up in the bathroom again. Y/n changed shirts, knowing she would get it wet. She kneeled in front of the tub and they started chanting.

They lowered her head into the water. The chanting became muffled as water started to fill her lungs. Her body started to thrash until it stopped.

Images were flashing slowly in front of Y/n, they were Shelley's memories. Shelley was looking at a blonde girl in a glass case floating in some water. The girl reminded her of Letha.

Then Shelley and the girl were laying on tables about twelve feet apart but there were people surrounding the girl, it looked like they were preparing her for something. Beside Shelley was a man who had black hair and tan skin, he looks to be of asian descent. He told Shelley that she was a crysolice and that the girl would be her new body.