Chapter 9: Not Alone

Y/n

Y/n jumped back a little startled by her, fresh out of a coma, friend.

"What time is it?" Roman asked, waking up.

"It's two weeks since you passed out," Peter said looking at him.

"What? Oh, fuck me. The full moon." Roman started sitting up.

"It's tonight," Y/n confirmed.

"That's why I had to come back now. That's why I had to come back." Roman decided he was going to try to get up off the bed.

"Whoa, wait, wait. Easy, easy. We should get you a doctor. All right?" Peter and Y/n rushed to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Complications?" Y/n said shrugging her shoulders, but it came out more like a question. 

I'm not a damn doctor.

"What kind?" Roman asked.

"How the fuck should we know? I-I was told that comas cause blank spots or memory shit." Peter got defensive.

"What? So I check out for two weeks and suddenly I'm a fucking dumbass? Did my mom tell you what happened?" Roman was trying to catch up on everything as well as process what was happening.

"Yeah. She said you OD'd." Y/n narrowed her eyes. 

"Yeah. Pretty stupid, huh? The thing is I made some mistakes, OK? But we really need to do this." Roman said in a serious tone.

"Do what?" Peter squinted his eyes.

"Kill the vargulf. Make, make things right." Roman recited.

"As much as I fucking hate to say it, the ball's in my court now, okay," Peter said looking at the two.

"No." "What?" Roman and Y/n said at the same time. Roman started to stand up with the help of Y/n.

"What do you mean, no? What are you doing? Come on." Peter was trying to get him back in bed.

"I'm getting the fuck up! I'm getting the fuck up!" Roman freaked pushing him back. 

This caused Y/n to step back, not wanting to be pushed.

"OK. Alright. OK. OK. We both made some." Peter backed up with his hands up.

"What?" Roman asks.

"Mistakes," Peter said.

At least I'm not included in the mistake making.

"We need to go. We're running out of time." Roman got up to get dressed.

After Roman got dressed and situated, Y/n and Peter followed him to the garage.

"Thank God," Roman saw his car and quickly walked over keys in hand.

"So you're just gonna walk away?" Y/n asked, crossing her arms.

"What, you want to leave a note?" He asked, tilting his head.

"It's not our call," Peter said.

"This thing we have to do, my mom's not part of it. She gets pissed, I'll blame it on a blank spot." Roman said, opening the driver's side door.

"You are not driving," Y/n backed away, not wanting to ride if he really was going to drive.

"You know how to drive a stick?" Roman looked between his friends.