Chapter 11: White Psycho

Y/n

Y/n and Dylan prepared the warding spells as they waited for Roman to come back. 

When he did they got up and headed over to him.

"Is that the bacon grease?- Oh, good. You did good." Peter said as Roman gave him so bacon grease in a jar. Y/n scrunch her face in disgust. 

Gross. How'd he even get that much?

"What are you gonna do with that stuff?" Roman wanted to know what he needed it for.

"What's that?" Peter gestured towards the axe in his hand.

"It's a weapon, from my mother. We have her blessing, for what it's worth. You have your spells, her has hers." Roman spun the axe around a little.

"Don't poke your eye out with it." Dylan backed up a little, causing the others to laugh.

"So how are you gonna find it?" Roman asked.

"It'll find me. I asked how to do what it did to turn on the wrong moon. I'm closer to it now, I can feel it. And I can feel it feel me. When I go out there tonight, I won't have to go far. It'll be waiting for me." Peter, naturally, had a stronger connection to it than Dylan and Y/n. 

Y/n was about to tell him more of what she and Dylan found out about the Vargulf but Roman's phone started ringing.

"Hey... It's not really the best time right now... I'll be right there." Roman brought the phone away from his ear and hit the 'end call' button, it was Letha. "I gotta go. She needs my help with something important." Roman turned back around to let them know.

"Well, what is it?" Peter got worried and shot up. Y/n started feeling cold so she got up walked over to get her jacket from the corner where she and Dylan kept their stuff

"I don't know," Roman just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going," Peter started to walk over to Roman. Y/n walked over too, putting her left arm through the jacket sleeve.

"Hey, hey, do you really think that's the best idea right now, with everyone out there looking for you?" Roman stopped him then turned to Y/n giving her a look asking for back up. She just nodded telling him to let Peter go, he needed clarity.

"I'll hide in the fucking trunk," Peter, being the stubborn guy he is, walked past Roman and out the door. 

Is he really is going to get in the trunk, can he even fit in it? 

Roman stood there for a second fully processing that he would have to take the person in hiding out in the open.

"We'll stay here," Y/n lightly hit his shoulder. She needed to stay and put up the wardings with Dylan anyway. Roman gave her a small smile and followed Peter out. 

Y/n turned to Dylan and showed him a spell in the 'Resurrection' grimoire, she had marked it when Dylan took her to see Roman and Shelley.

"So there's a spell in here that can bring someone back to life. And I want to know how to do it in case something goes wrong." She opened the book to the right page and handed it to her brother. 

The spell would only work if the person's soul was still on earth and near the body. So there was a window, it could only be performed within twenty minutes of the person's heart stopping.

"Are you kidding- No. Y/n if you do that spell wrong you can burn away your own soul." Dylan shook his head. He snatched the book away from her and slammed it shut. The older witch didn't know why he still even had this book.