Chapter 4: We Got Your Back

Y/n

Y/n woke up to the sun shining in her face. She got up and noticed she still had the clothes on from the night before. She went to her dresser and changed into some comfortable clothes.

Then she made her way downstairs to find a note on the table.

~ Had to go in to work early. I'll be back in time for dinner.

Love, THE BEST FUCKING BROTHER IN THE UNIVERSE,

Dylan ~

Ps. I went ahead and made your favorite breakfast

She laughed at his childishness and started eating the F/b that he made for her.

When she finished her breakfast went back up to her room to do whatever she wanted.

Later

After a few hours, which honestly to her felt like thirty minutes, she got a text from Peter.

Hey, where were you today? ~ Walmart Shaggy

Lazy day. DUH ~ Y/n

Well, we are going to Destiny. We'll be there to pick you up in about ten minutes ~ Walmart Shaggy

What if I didn't wanna go and I just wanted to enjoy my lazy day?? ~

Y/n

Well, Destiny said even if you didn't wanna go, to just drag your ass over there... she misses you... I think she loves you more than me. And she hasn't even known you that long ~ Walmart Shaggy

Remind me Dog Man, who wouldn't love me more than you? ~ Y/n

Screw off ~ Walmart Shaggy

Stay mad fleabag ~ Y/n

Y/n quickly stood up and got dressed. She heard a horn blow from outside. Y/n quickly grabbed her phone, earbuds, and wallet then ran outside. She saw Peter and Roman leaning against Roman's car.

"Nice house," Roman said to her.

"Nice face," She shot back then got in the backseat.

Roman gave Peter a smirk, to which he rolled his eyes before they both got in the car as well.

On their way to Destiny's, Y/n put in her earbuds and listened to music. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Destiny's place

After like ten minutes the trio finally got there. They knocked on Destiny's door and when she opened it she pushed Peter out of the way to hug Y/n and kiss her on the cheek.

"Y/n! Hi, come in. I'll just be a second." She said backing out of the way and walking into another room.

Peter gave Roman and Y/n a face that said 'see what I mean', more to Roman than Y/n though. Y/n simply gave him a sweet smile and flipped him the bird. Roman chuckled at the scene.

Then they saw Destiny walk a man out of her room.

"Now I want you to find time every day to be mindful of the love and nourishment flowing from your Manipura and lay off the refined sugars it messes with your metabolism." Destiny continued to explain to the older man and opened the door for him.

"Thank you." He said to her before leaving.

"Another happy customer?" Peter raised a brow looking at his cousin.