Chapter 12: Birthday

Y/n

Y/n tried clawing and biting on the hinges but it wasn't working. 

What is this Vibranium?

"Let me out! Roman!" Letha was banging on the door. Y/n just kept trying to open it her way.

"Come on, you little bitch! Come on!" Roman axe in hand taunted as Christina stalked towards him growling. Y/n growled, trying to get his attention. 

The wolf was then knocked down by a panther a little bigger than her. 

Dylan. 

They fought but the virus seemed to make Christina stronger. She knocked him out. 

He hit his head so hard it cracked open and everyone heard it.

Y/n called for him, she wanted to run over but Letha needed to get out of there, she was pregnant. 

Letha gave up and sat with her back to the wall. Y/n stood in front her, daring Christina to come near them.

Christina's attention went back to Roman and she proceeded to growl at him. Y/n did the same and stalked towards her. 

The two were face to face, they seemed to circle one another. 

The Vargulf made the first move, lunging at the panther. 

They clawed, bit, and growled at one another. Y/n finally got a hold of Christina's neck but it wouldn't snap. 

How strong are her damn bones?

In Y/n's moment of distraction Christina turned the tables and gripped onto Y/n's neck. She could feel her bones about to snap. 

The panther's vision started to get blurry, she was loosing air and feeling in her body.

Both knew Christina could have easily snapped her neck righ then and there. The wolf didn't. In her mind Y/n was competition, she was showing she was above the panther, choosing to kill her slowly.

Then Y/n felt a large huff of air enter her lungs. 

Christina was knocked off of her. 

Peter came and tackled the Vargulf, he had turned. Y/n laid her head back down trying to catch her breath. 

That didn't last long, she saw Christina snap his neck making his go limp. 

Great, she's killed him twice.

Christina dropped him and turned to Y/n, she was going to finish her 'competition' off. 

In the midst of pouncing the wolf was caught, her neck was snapped.

"Shelley." Y/n heard Roman say. She brought her head up to see Shelley drop the white wolf. 

Shell. 

Y/n got up and slowly walked towards her. Shelley put her hand out.

She knows?

Then Shelley was shot, twice. 

In a panic the taller girl ran out. Y/n looked up and saw ex-sheriff Sworn with a shotgun.

"No! Shelley! Shelley, don't run! No! Please don't hurt her. Shelley! Shelley! Shelley!" Roman quickly ran out to chase his sister.

Y/n growled at Sworn and slowly walked forward, about to pounce.

"Y/n!" Letha snapped her out of it. Sworn took the opportunity to pick Christina's, now naked human, body. He left the church crying.