Chapter 1: I Guess I'm Attractive

Y/n

*Dream*

Y/n was sitting on a metal ledge, of a factory, facing a river. She wasn't alone though, in front of her were two guys standing side by side on a walkway leaning on it. On the right was a guy with brown hair that went down to his neck and on the left was a dude with shorter brown hair, she wasn't too far away from them but they couldn't see her.

"This is one of the only rivers in the world that flows north. Confuses the birds. They say that birds can see the magnetic field of the earth, that's why they migrate. What do you think it was that brought us here?" The one on the left asks after talking about the birds. Righty just stared at him before he noticed something.

"Is that blood?" He asked Lefty while looking at his shirt.

"Yeah... Long story... Stupid ass birds." Lefty said before the birds started to fall in the water, but before he could turn back to the river Y/n was able to make out what the blood formed on his shirt. It was a snake eating itself.

"Are you okay?" Righty asked. It took him a few seconds to reply.

"We're in this together," Lefty said, staring at Righty. Righty stared for a few seconds.

"Holy Fuck!" He said. Then seconds before Y/n saw blackness something made them turn around, they saw her, she was certain.

*End of dream*

She woke up to the feeling of being shaken.

"Hey squirt, time to get up." Dylan was shaking her trying to wake her up. All Y/n did was groan. It's too fucking early for this shit.

"Come on you're a Junior this year, you can graduate early." Dylan was trying to convince her to wake up. Y/n thought he sounded tempting, but to her that will never beat sleep.

"Don't make me throw you in the pool." He threatened.

"There's a pool?!" She immediately shot up.

"Hell yeah, there is. You can swim in it after school." He was laughing at the way she just popped up like that.

"Ugh, that hell hole," She groaned, just wanting to plop back down and go back to sleep.

"Yeah, 'that hell hole.'" He confirmed getting up.

"I don't see why they even invented such a thing," She yanked the blanket off, though not getting out of bed yet.

"Me neither kid. I'm gonna go make some breakfast. We leave in thirty minutes." He said walking out the door and downstairs.

After ten minutes of just laying there and almost falling back asleep, she finally got dressed. She grabbed her backpack and ran downstairs towards the smell of f/b.

Y/n walked into the kitchen and saw two plates that had f/b on them, set on the table with two cups of f/d. Dylan sat down and so did she. They sat there eating in comfortable silence.

They finished their breakfast and got into Dylan's car. On the way to school, they listened to music and sang, more like yelled, along with the lyrics. When they arrived he stopped the car and looked at the school before looking at Y/n.

At school

"I'll pick you up after school. Be careful and have a nice day. Bye love you." He put a hand on her shoulder. He was telling her to be careful because a girl was killed a couple of days before the siblings came into town.