Chapter 26: Fuck This Town

Y/n

In the truck

Y/n sat in the backseat of the car with Nadia as they drove home.

Roman and Peter quietly agreed that Dylan would be the one to tell her about Destiny since she'd asked about her a few times.

Peter quickly texted Dylan, telling him to meet them at Roman's house.

Roman glanced in his rearview mirror to look at the backseat. He smiled seeing Y/n asleep with Nadia, also asleep, curled up in her lap.

He got his girls back.

Roman's house

The boys had put Nadia in her room and Y/n on the couch. Dylan still wasn't there yet so Peter opted to call him. He should've done that first, Dylan had never been a good texter.

"Dylan?" Y/n heard pounding footsteps then got tackled. She was finally home. Y/n and Dylan hugged for what seemed like twenty minutes.

When they did pull away, the siblings laughed. Dylan grabbed her face to examine it. She grabbed his hands and smiled up at her brother. Y/n's back.

"You're okay." Were the first words Dylan had said to his sister since she was taken. She smiled even bigger, though there was still something on her mind.

"Where's Destiny?" Y/n grabbed his forearms, pulling his hands from her face. Roman and Peter, who had been watching this interaction, froze, their moods instantly dropping. They didn't have the heart to tell her on the way back or at all even. Dylan glanced at the boys before clearing his throat.

"She's uh- She couldn't handle all that was going on here so she and Andreas went on their honeymoon. They're visiting Lynda." Dylan gave her a tiny smile. Y/n narrowed her eyes not fully believing what he'd told her, but she ignored it considering she just got back.

Roman and Peter however looked at Dylan wide eyed, to which he gave a little glared back. It's not like she'd ever know. Dylan planned on taking his sister and leaving town soon anyway.

"Shit. She and Andreas got hitched?" Y/n asked her friends for a definitive answer.

"Yeah, a couple months ago." Peter gave her a little smile.

Months? How long were we gone?

"Anyway, we should be heading home. You need a shower." Dylan looked at Y/n lightly pulling her towards the door.

"I can shower here, I've got clothes and everything." Y/n turned back to glance at her room door upstairs.

"It's okay, you should go home. Spend some time with Dylan." "We'll see you later, okay." Roman walked over and gave her a hug with Peter copying his action.

"Okay." Y/n gave a little wave and turned walking out the door with her brother. They made their way to the Camaro, got in, and drove off.

Peter

Peter and Roman watched the siblings walk out and waited for a few minutes before turning towards each other.

"What the hell." Peter was panicking, he knew Y/n was eventually going to find out about Destiny's death.

Y/n

Their house

Y/n didn't realize how long she'd been gone until she was inside her house again. Really it might've only felt like she'd been gone a few weeks but to Dylan, and now Y/n, it felt like much longer. She walked around slowly noticing most of their stuff in boxes.

Panthers in Hemlock Groveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें