Chapter 10: Bacon Grease

Y/n

Y/n was in an unfamiliar bed, it was one of the beds in a spare room at the Godfrey mansion. 

She opened her eyes and took in her surroundings. Upon moving the girl realized she was naked. Hugging the sheets to herself, she frantically looked around and saw some folded clothes on the chair next to the bed. 

Letting out a sigh of relief she quickly got up, locked the door and put them on.

Then she left the room and came upon Dylan in the Godfrey's kitchen.

"Hey. Your friends are in Shelley's room. I'm just making you something to eat." Dylan gave her a hug and kiss on her forehead. 

Y/n nodded and quickly ran upstairs to check on the boys. 

All she remembered from the night before was getting kidnapped by Chasseur.

That apparently didn't work out the way she wanted.

"Ah! fuck." She heard Peter say as she entered the room.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, it's OK. It's OK. You're OK. You're OK. I saw it. I mean I saw you." Roman was stumbling over his words.

"Wh-what?" Peter asked.

"Changing back from you know. It was fucking beautiful." Roman confirmed.

Please don't say you saw me change too.

"Okay, buddy, you're homo is showing." Y/n sarcastically said making her presence known.

"If you say so. Ahhh My head feels like a goddamn war dance is inside of it. Did you drag me back here?" Peter asked, rubbing his head.

"Yeah, how'd we get back here. Thought the crazy lady stuffed us in her truck." Y/n moved to stand next to Roman.

"Last I saw, you two were down," Roman said, glancing between them.

"Down?" Peter asked, looking at him.

"Chasseur shot you two with a dart," Roman explained.

"Oh, Chasseur!" Peter said, finally understanding.

"She was gonna take you both away. I, I tried to tell her how it wasn't you but Fuck! Fuck!" Roman started panicking.

"What?" Y/n got closer to him.

"I should have been stronger for you." He said looking at his friends.

"Stronger?" Peter asked, pulling a confused face.

"I tried to stop her, I did, but she had a gun. So I left. But then I circled back, but by then you two were gone. Then my fucking mom calls, says to come back home and keep an eye on you two." Roman started pacing.

"Wait, wait, wait, your mom?" Y/n folded her arms over her stomach. She couldn't believe that Olivia would help them.

"Yeah. Two weeks in a fucking coma, and she didn't even ask me how I felt. Weird, huh?" He looked pissed. Y/n raised her brow. 

He didn't even want to leave her a note yesterday, why care now?

"I'm, I'm no judge," Peter put his hands up.

"Anyway I got back home you were here and you were in another room with your brother watching you, but she was gone. There's something else." Roman said looking between them.

"Letha?" Peter and Y/n were worried it was her.

"No, no, no. She's fine. Alexa and Alyssa Sworn? The vargulf got the sheriff's daughters." Roman said.