Chapter 14: Dreams

Y/n

Wagoneer Oasis trailer park

Y/n and Peter start looking around for answers to their dreams, even though Destiny told them not to. They continue this for a bit until Peter goes around a corner almost bumping into someone.

"Motherfucker." The other person said.

"Hey." Peters said as Y/n turned the corner as well to see Roman walking away. Roman noticed Y/n before getting in his car so he gently led her towards the car and put her in the passenger seat. 

She gave Peter a sad look but quickly slipped him the keys to Dylan's car. 

At least he won't have to walk.

"You don't think this is worth stopping for five minutes to talk about?" Peter quickly stuffs the keys in his pocket and walks beside the car as Roman drives slowly.

"Five minutes, maybe stopping, no." Roman continued to slowly drive.

"The guy from the other dream, his name was Robert Dexter." Peter wanted to convince him that it was serious.

"Fascinating." Roman said sarcastically. Y/n smacked his arm wanting him to stop being a dick.

"Listen for once." Y/n rested her face in her palm against the car door.

"He fell into a gorge a few days ago. He was carrying his baby. They both died. They both died after we dreamed it!" Peter exclaimed. Both Roman and Y/n thought of Nadia at the mention of a baby.

"Look, I got my own shit to deal with, and so do you, seeing how you were just at my house whining about your mom." Roman says, glancing at him.

"Listen, I took care of most of that situation and if you don't give a shit, then why are you here?" Peter asks as the car slows down a little more.

"Look, I had a fucked-up nightmare about something really bad happening near mobile homes and railroad tracks. Next thing I know, I'm on the road. Why I couldn't tell you. I just want this shit out of my head." As he's saying that Y/n remembered things from the dreams. 

So my dreams are like a combination of theirs.

"You didn't dream about the sign?" Peter asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What sign?" Roman didn't dream about the sign.

"Gone Sis." Y/n spoke up making both of them look at her. They saw how uncomfortable she was so Roman wanted to wrap up the conversation; he wanted to end it from the start but after seeing Y/n's expression he just wanted to get her home.

"How about when I get home I'll send you my copy of The Interpretation of Dreams?" Roman popped back with his sarcastic tone looking Peter straight in the eyes.

"I just don't feel right about running off and abandoning these people." Peter stated; Y/n didn't feel like this either but she just couldn't be here any longer it was giving her a major headache. 

That comments gonna get to Roman.

"You're so good at it, though." Roman shot back.

There it is.

"Have you ever done anything for anyone else, ever? You weren't the only person that lost someone." Peter started, he was referring to Letha, then the car sped up.

"I was ready to move in, get a job, be a father to her kid!" They hear Peter yell in the distance as Roman drives away towards his house.

Halfway to Roman's house a conversion struck.

Panthers in Hemlock GroveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara