fantasy *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

i was on tik tok and got bored so i took it upon myself to look through who vinnie followed. after awhile of going through it i realized there were a lot of the same girls. girls who wore eyeliner and short skirts. they looked like they just crawled out of an anime. i felt stupid for not realizing that this was obviously one of vinnie's kinks. honestly it was one of mine too.

the thought of crawling around for him in a short skirt and long socks sounded weirdly very appealing. he was busy so i told him i was gonna go to the mall for the rest of the day. "where's my kiss?" he said as i was halfway out the door. i smiled and ran back to him. i kissed him and he smiled into it. "thank you." he blushed. i kissed his cheek and left.

i roamed the mall and eventually found all the perfect things. when i got home it was night time. he greeted me at the door. "i missed you.." he smiled down at me in his arms. "i missed you too baby.." "what did you buy?" he leaned to try and see the bags i was holding behind my back. "why don't i just put it on for you hm?" i bit my lip into a smile.

his eyes lit up. he nodded and i headed to our bathroom to change. once i had it all on i admired myself in the mirror. i tried to see if there was anything i needed to change. i wanted it to be perfect. i then had the perfect idea. no underwear. i pulled them off and looked at myself one last time. perfect.

 perfect