The Early Life of an Archangel

July 15th, 20XX

It is 10 p.m., a new baby boy was born, his name was Izuku Midoriya. He had green curly hair and diamond-shaped freckles on his cheeks, his mother Inko Midoriya was smiling at Izuku and the father Hisashi Midoriya was overseas for his job.

It is now 5 am the next day, Inko has just entered her apartment and is now having breakfast while Izuku is in a crib. Everything was calm... until loud crying can be heard, it was Izuku, Hungry for milk ( like most babies) and so this starts the life of an angel.

It's now July 13th 4 years later, it's almost Izuku's 4th birthday, in the time between his birth and 4th birthday he met Katsuki Bakugou, the child of his mother's friend, Mitsuku Bakuou, and her husband Masaru Bakugou. Izuku and Katsuki hang out and idolized All Might, the current number 1 hero. Yesterday Katsuki went to the quirk doctor and the doctor said that Katsuki had an explosion quirk, Katsuki can secrete sweat that's similar to nitroglycerin and can detonate the sweat to make explosions, but since the quirk just manifested, he can only make sparks. Izuku hasn't been to the quirk doctor yet since Inko wants to wait until Izuku's 4th birthday.

*time skip to tomorrow*

Today is Monday and the first day of school for Izuku, Inko decides to bring him to the school. Izuku is really nervous since he hasn't interacted with people other than Bakugou, but after Inko brings Izuku to the school and the teachers show him the other classmates, his nervousness disappeared.

It is now in the middle of class, Izuku and his classmates are learning shapes through playing a game of matching symbols, they were all having fun until Izuku kneels to the ground and starts screaming, the other students are scared and the teachers can see that he is in great pain but don't know how to help him since he can't move, the students were panicking, some were crying, some were running around. Some of the teachers were trying to calm the students down and others were calling the heroes and Izuku's parents to come to the school. Before the teachers could contact the heroes Izuku starts glowing and his 6 slits on his back open revealing the outlines of 3 pairs of angel wings. It was a sight to behold minus all of Izuku's screams of agony, but his screaming died down, and so did the glowing, what is left is Izuku floating with his curly faint turquoise blue hair, golden eyes, his shirt torn on the ground,  and his 3 pairs of wings that are twice the size of Izuku. As the teachers marvel at the sight, some heroes arrive at the sight and ask what was wrong, the teachers said one of the children was screaming in agony but it was just the process of his quirk manifesting. before the teachers could tell the heroes who that child was, everything around Izuku was lit ablaze, the paper on the desks and tables were flying everywhere and water was somehow starting to appear out of thin air, and Izuku's eyes star glowing and 2 beams of light shot up into the ceiling,  it seems Izuku hasn't been able to control his graces yet. The heroes that came weren't able to save the kids since they can't go into the fire, the heroes called Endeavor and All Might since they are the only heroes that can help them.

Meanwhile, Izuku was inside panicking trying to cut out the fire but making the fire worse, since Izuku is scared, one of his wings turn black, and because one of Izuku's wings turn black he grew stronger, and he starts somewhat controlling the fires but fails at cutting them out. All Might and Endeavor has just arrived at the scene to save the students Endeavor charges into the building saving the children near Izuku, but not Izuku, since Izuku is too hot to be near, and even with Endeavor's heat tolerance he isn't able to grasp onto Izuku. All Might is saving the children on the other floors of the building and getting the kids to safety, they both came out holding a handful of children, and are now trying to figure out a way to help Izuku, they agreed to just wait out Izuku's flames, the teachers have called the parents of Izuku and the other students while waiting for the fire to die down, after 1 - 2 minutes, as quickly as the everything came, they went away just as quick, the top 2 heroes rush in and see Izuku unconscious with his black wing turning back into white. Izuku was quickly sent to the ER and Inko was extremely worried the entire trip on the ambulance and with All Might comforting her, All Might here hasn't gotten his injury yet, so he can still be All Might for however long he wants