Introduced to Stands

Before Izuku was getting padded down, while in the hallway, he takes off his shirt and punches a hole in his chest, he then shoves the Ark ball inside the newly made hole, puts his shirt back on, and walks out to get padded, the guard doesn't feel the ark ball and lets Izuku pass. when Izuku walks out of the main entrance of the prison, he takes off his shirt and pulls out the lighter. because of how Izuku positioned the lighter, he was unable to breathe, so he was holding his breath for the entire time.

Izuku: I need to have this thing lit for 24 hours...

Izuku then starts walking back to the hotel until he accidentally trips over his own foot. he loses concentration on the Ark ball and it dissipates,  the lighter falls down to the ground and the fire is put out

Izuku: Fuck. how will I join Passione now? Will Polpo notice if I just relit the lighter

Izuku then picks up the lighter, uses flash, and snaps his fingers so fast to create enough friction to start a small fire in his fingers.

Izuku: Yes, it worked.

Izuku then sees himself getting pulled out of his body by a thing/person dressed in black and has a venetian carnival mask

???: follow the path of the chosen or that of death

Izuku: What, what is this!?

Izuku then tried tried to punch the humanoid but his fists passes through them.

*skip to 2:01* *end at 2:10*

???: you have been deemed worthy to join Passione

the humanoid figure then disappears into the shadows.

Izuku: What the fuck was that, was that apart of Polpo's test, it talked about being worthy of Passione and the path of chosen or death. This means i have taken the path of the chosen, that means i have some destiy, I am the chosen one.

Izuku then decides to be extra careful and he makes it back to the hotel where he decides to instantly go to his room and take a nap, he suddenly became extremely tired, he puts the lighter on a desk and makes sure that it is unable to be put out by anything.

*in Izuku's mindscape*

Izuku: where is this?

???: You are Izuku Midoriya, correct?

Izuku: Yes, you presume correctly, where the hell am I and who the hell are you

???: We are in your mindscape, Iam the physical manifestation of your fighting spirit, your stands.

Izuku: wait what.

???: you had latent potential within you, and that potential has been unlocked by that humanoid dressed in black. That was the stand of Polpo, and it is all a part of his test. The latent potential you have was stands. Stands are like your soul, they are you at the highest potential, use them wisely.

Izuku: What are my stands then

???: You are special, your soul is diverse, it's different, it has more potential than any other being on this planet. Most people only gain a single stand, while you are able to obtain 5. The 5 stands you possess are all based of tarot cards, Void Platinum, Holy Hierophant, Chariot Requiem, Hell's Magician, and Divine Hermit.

Void platinum:
Based upon The Star card
hope, faith, rejuvenation
faithlessness, discouragement, insecurity

You have the abilities to bring hope and faith to Japan, the world even, when people see you, they are able to see what they believe within you, but you, yourself doesn't have faith n your own abilities, you are scared, you fear that your power is not enough.

Holy Hierophant:
Based upon The Hierophant card
tradition, conformity, morality, ethic
rebellion, subversiveness, new approaches

You have been blessed with the powers that of angels, and that of gods, you are based upon morality and ethic, but when your anger takes over, you destroy, you rebel, you are unruly.

Chariot Requiem: 
Based upon The Chariot card
direction, control, willpower
lack of control, lack of direction, aggression

You have a lack of control over you anger, you are impulsive, the darkness inside can get the better of you, but you also have willpower to keep on fighting even if it means your death

Hell's Magician:
Based upon The Magician card
willpower, desire, creation, manifestation
trickery, illusions, out of touch

You create and manifest your destiny in front of you, and that of others, your desire for a quiet life has has your destiny laid in your field of vision, but you are out of touch with the people around you, you trick villains into believing for a future they never had.

Divine Hermit:
Based upon The Hermit card
contemplation, search for truth, inner guidance
loneliness, isolation, lost your way

You guide others to a tresure you can't possess, you've lost your way on the road of destiny, you isolate yourself in the search for a quiet life, for truth.

Izuku: What does this mean.

???: This is you, your personality, and your future, these are the abilities that will pave the way for you. You will know of the abilities when you wake up, you have been asleep for 8 hours, you'll wake up soon. Remember, that I am always inside you, silently giving you guidance.

*In the real world*

Izuku then sits up, knowing about his latent abilities, his destiny, and his own future, he does not know how to react, he decides to try out his ability, and to mess with the villains.

*in the LoV HQ*

Shigaraki: Do we have any information about this student?

Kurogiri: Yes, master Shigaraki, we have information, but not a lot, all we know that he was a vigilante for a few years, he was the one ruining our plans.

Shigaraki: Is there-

the TV Shigaraki was looking for information about Izuku with starts glitching and starts to show static

Shigaraki: What the hell!

The screen then cuts out, and a man with a star on his left trapezius muscle, long hair, and a golden aura appears on the screen.

???: Tomura Shigaraki, you're watching, aren't you?

The screen then starts cracking and then explodes, sending shards of glass all over the LoV HQ

Shigaraki: What was that! That man, he looks like the student from the USJ. Write that down! Write that down!

*back in Italy*

Izuku: I must use these powers wisely, I have become quite strong, I must use it for good.

Izuku then looks at his watch , he realizes that it is already 2:30 pm, he decides to get changed take the lighter and goes to the prison, where he visits polpo once again,and returns the lighter.

Polpo: It seems that you can be trusted after all, Izuku Midoriya, you have passed my test, welcome to the familia. Here is the Passione pin to show that you have been accepted into Passione. Now leave, I have no business with you.

Before Izuku leaves, he was able to hide a bullet in his banana, when Polpo wanted to eat one of his bananas, Izuku would use his Grace of tornado and shoot it at high speeds. Izuku then leaves the Prison and back to Bruno

Izuku: I will topple Passione, one capo at a time.