Spin-off #2 part 1

time for a different spin-off, I am a whore for reads so I put more tags on here and lure in more people. Anyway, this is a spin-off about Izuku falling through some random time vortex because of...

...

...

...

Deus Ex Machina!...

Wait, wrong script sorry,

*paper scrambles*

Ah, here it is. It's because the LoV wanted to get rid of Izuku, as he was a large threat to their plan for world domination, he is now sent back to the Taisho period of Japan in a random forest, let's see how Izuku changes the history of Japan. Sit back, relax, get a cup of Yorkshire Tea and enjoy the show.

"Ah fuck!"

 "Damn it!"

 "God fucking"

 "Shit!" 

*Thump*

The camera pans down to see Izuku on the ground covered in leaves who seemingly had fallen a few stories hitting some tree branches with it, Izuku getting up from the white snowy ground rubbing his lower back, groaning and cursing about how painful that was. Even with his almost instant regeneration, he still has to deal with the pain from his inflicted damages. The pain slowly subsides as Izuku looks around to see where he was.

Izuku says to himself: Where the fuck am I? Am I dead? I only see trees and snow. 

Izuku seeing how dark his surroundings are decides to create a makeshift lantern using Ark. Using that "lantern" he lights up his surroundings for it to be more visible than before, but it's still not that useful since he still can only see trees and snow. Izuku realizing looking from the ground won't be useful to see where he is, so he flies up to get a high vantage point to check out his surrounding.

In the air, Izuku still only sees trees that go on for miles, and snow covering everything, but he sees something different, a vague silhouette of a house in the distance, after seeing this, he flies there, hoping to see someone to ask for whereabouts. He lands in a small sector with no trees and walks over to the house thinking that he'll find someone to tell him where is, Izuku walks over to the front of the house asking if there's anyone there.

Izuku: Hello, is anyone ho- 

Izuku saying to himself: Calm down Izuku. It might not be that bad, you've seen dead bodies before.

After successfully calming himself down, he questions who did this, there were no other houses around that he could see, it was almost a barren icy wasteland, so he decides to inspect the place, trying to see the residence was killed.

Izuku: What happened here? What are they wearing? Are those kimonos? 

Izuku asking these questions to no one particular makes ventures around the house to see anything odd while floating off the ground to not leave footprints to confuse himself. Him finishing his trip around the house goes through the doorway he puts his fingers to the nose of the dead people checking if they are breathing, of which they are unfortunately not, he then feels the kimono sleeve the woman was wearing.

Izuku: This is made of silk, they don't seem like they're rich since they live in an average-sized house far from anything. I remember learning about the fashion of people in the history of Japan, the kimono industry made affordable silk kimonos that could be worn for everyday wear in the Meiji and Taisho period, so that means I'm in that time period, bloody hell, that portal really sent me quite far back in time. Wait, who's that?