USJ

*Back in the main universe*

It's been a week after the battle trials, and the students are in the classroom talking about what they will learn. They start murmuring to each other making a lot of noise, the door then slams open to reveal a very tired Aizawa looking like he hates his life

Aizawa: Quiet down, today will be special, there won't be classes today.

The majority of the class hearing that announcement cheers, especially the not so smart ones, but Aizawa uses his quirk to silence the entire class

Aizawa: I wasn't finished, instead of having classes, you'll be lectured on the USJ

Mina: Universal Studios Japan!?

Aizawa: Shut up! *sigh* We're going to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, where you and class 1-b will be having rescue training, the lecture will be about what you will do there. Behave yourself, or be expelled. Me, Vlad, All Might, and Thirteen will be there monitoring you guys doing your training. Now we're going to the hall to listen to the lecture, if any one of you are not paying attention, you will be expelled. Do you understand?

Izuku: What's with you with expelling students, Do you really hate this job that much?

Aizawa: In fact, yes. I regret joining the UA staff team and signing that stupid contract with the rat I call my boss and having to teach you problem children is making my time here much worse, so if I can expel more of you, I would get fewer headaches.

Izuku: you probably need some aspirin or ibuprofen for those headaches. Having headaches isn't healthy for you

Aizawa: Now, shut up, all of you in a single-file line, go to the hall, I'm going to the store to get some ibuprofen, now leave.

*Time skip to after the lengthy lecture*

Denki: Ughh, that was such a long lecture, it was such a pain to get through, but at least we get to go on a field trip now.

Iida: Everyone, let us go back to the classroom and wait for Aizawa

Bakugou: Don't tell me what to do, four-eyes!

as they all went back to their classroom, Aizawa eventually went back inside the classroom to announce that they would go to the USJ and go onto the bus. When the students are on the bus, they start to ask each other questions about their quirks, and then the question goes to Izuku.

Tsuyu: Midoriya, I want to ask about your quirk, we all are wondering how you got 1st place with your quirk.

Izuku: I don't know if we have enough time to talk about my quirk, but I'll try. I call my quirk Archangel, it is like an all-in-one quirk.

Kirishima: All-in-one quirk?

Izuku: By that I meant, my quirk is a lot of quirks mixed into a single quirk.

Mina: So you're telling me that you basically have multiple quirks?

Izuku: Yes, I'll explain my quirks, in this time span, I can only explain two parts of my quirk. The first part of my quirk I call Grace of Sunshine, with this quirk I use the sun as a battery for power, when the sun is shining, I become stronger until I become my strongest at noon. But the weakness of this quirk is that if the sun is covered or the sun is set, I won't be able to use Sunshine. The second part of my quirk I call Grace of Tornado allows me to control wind that can slice through or blow people away. I can use this ability to create a wind-like sphere around myself, which I use for defensive purposes that shred anything or anyone trying to get close to me into pieces.

Toru: Wait, how many parts does your quirk have?

Izuku: If I can recall, I think I have 12 parts to my quirk