Weird Dream

Izuku stands up amd sees that he's in a secluded forest, he tries to walk forward but he isn't able move past about half a meter, there is an invisible barrier blocking him. The atmosphere is gloomy, the grass around him is moist and damp, he can feel the dirt sink a little with each step. Looking around he sees what seems to be a limestone alter for a ritual, marks of blood are seen on the alter, the cracks and small chunks of limestone around it shows its ancient history, after a minute, Izuku sees a more tired, disheveled, and lack of better words more depressed version of him, the version of him looks older, then Izuku realized that this must be a snippet of his future

Izuku: That's me, he looks old, this must be from the future, what happened to him?

Izuku2 (future Izuku): Am I going to do this, do I need this power?

Izuku: Power? How am I not strong enough already?

Izuku2: Yes, I must be the man All Might was, is, and will ever be.

Izuku sees his future self take something from a bag he brought, he sees that it is a thick black book with a red string to bookmark a page. Future Izuku takes out 9 other things from his bag, they wer 9 red candles

Izuku: Candles? Don't tell me I'm going to do a satanic ritual.

Izuku2: This is it. All I need is my own blood.

Future Izuku takes some of his blood from a bottle and starts the ritual

Izuku2: A curse from a dark sword, brought upon to a prince of a lost kingdom, taken over by the curse. I shall take over the mantle of bearing the curse, becoming the new heir to the obsidian throne...

Izuku sees his future take a copper knife to gouge out his left eye

Izuku: What the fuck

Izuku2: ...Sacrificing sight to my left to feed the sword's hunger. In exchange for power, I shall feed the sword the souls of all who oppose it.

A pillar of black and red flames rises up from the alter, ash is blown over the grass and the air surrounding it. Ash falls upon the land covering it in gray snow, the flames die out and only a pedestal with a black two-handed sword remains.

Izuku2: It was successful

the skin on future Izuku's left eye healed but his eye didn't grow back, after sacrificing it, s said, the sight from his left eye will be gone for good. Izuku seeing his future self taking the sword is nervous about what would happen, until he sees Aizawa and All Might find future Izuku

Aizawa: Problem child! Where have you've been to?

All Might: Young Midoriya! We have been searching for hours, your classmates are worried sick.

Izuku2: I won't be going back to UA anymore

Aizawa: What do you mean?

Future Izuku finally taking the sword changes his physical appearance, his long white hair turns into short dark brown hair with two streaks of white in front, the gold color in his right eye turns red, and the clothes he was wearing turned into brown pauldrons and a suit of armor.

*not my art*

Izuku2: I have a duty to fulfill and a curse to bear

Izuku then strikes the ground with the sword causing a cloud of ash and grass, Izuku then disappears into the night with red and black lighting causing a crash sound.

not allowing time for Izuku to process what happened, the scene morphs into a city district with crumbled buildings and a few fires, the ground is covered with rubble and Izuku looks around, he sees his classmates' unconscious bodies all around, only 5 people remain, Bakugo, a man with blond hair that looks like Tin Tin, a man with black hair and tentacle fingers, and a girl with periwinkle blue hair floating in the air, the last person is somewhat shocking, the common enemy of the previous four was future Izuku, with his black suit of armor. Izuku is holding his sword in his right hand, and his left hand was holding the right side of his abdomen, it seemed to have golden lightning surging throw the wound.

Bakugo: Damn it Izuku, do you know how hard it is for me without you? All the extras in our class are all so annoying, you were the only one who can shut them up, without you, they are all screaming and crying, even Shitty Hair is in a bad mood.

Izuku2: I am sorry Katsuki, but that will not convince me, I have duties that you will never understand

Blue Hair Girl: Izuku, I- we need you and you need us, please, just come back.

Izuku: *deep sigh* *putting his hand on the girl's cheek* Sorry Nejire, I want to, but I can't, I won't let anyone else bear this curse, especially you. I've always loved you, but you are now standing in the way of my sword. MOVE!

Izuku pulls his sword above his head and strikes down, black lightning strikes along with it and a dust cloud appears and Izuku shoots up from his seat in Coco Jumbo breathing heavily

Bruno: What happened? Did you have a bad dream?

Izuku: It was just unnerving, it's hard to explain.

Bruno: You can explain some other time