Passione Investigation

*This is not a side story, this is a canon part *

Izuku after getting interrogated was let off with a warning. Before leaving the school premises, Aizawa informed Izuku of the 2-week break they were going to get. This was perfect, Izuku had been listening in on some of the Yakuza members around Musutafu, he has gotten some intel on a trade deal in Italy, the mafia gang Passione and The Shie Hassaikai were staging some sort of drug deal, involving a special arrow that can grant people more power if deemed worthy, and a prototype of a quirk erasing drug. But first, he needed to ensure to his mother that he was fine.

Izuku makes it home, and the first thing that happened was Inko charging into a hug, crying because she was worried about her son, the news reported that the USJ has been invaded by villains and that UA had custody of Izuku Midoriya after an incident involving a quirk malfunction.

Inko *checking every part of Izuku's body to see if there's a bruise or a scar*: Is my baby okay!?

Izuku: Mom, I'm fine, it was just a villain attack, there's no need to be so worried.

Inko: I wasn't worried about the villains, I was worried about you.

Izuku: me?

Inko: More specifically, your quirks. Look, I really haven't been honest with you about something.

Izuku: What is it? You can tell me anything.

Inko: Well, remember when we went to the quirk doctor when you were 5?

Izuku: Well, of course.

Inko: Remember when I told you to wait outside? The doctor and I thought you weren't ready for what I am about to say just yet but seeing that your quirk already had a malfunction, I think it's time to tell you the truth.

Izuku: the truth about what? My dad?

Inko: No, son. It's about your quirks, when you went to wait outside the door, the doctor told me something that would keep me awake at night for days. The doctor said that because of how many quirks you have you would quite possibly die very early in life. he remarked that a normal human is only able to handle 2 quirks, some can sustain 3, but it would cause a lot of strain on the body, you have 13, not only that, your quirks, some of them clash with each other, the doctor said that the clashing of quirks inside you are physically tearing you apart. If you didn't have your regeneration quirk, I wouldn't have a son anymore...

Inko stops talking and just cries into Izuku's chest, Izuku not knowing what to do puts his arms around Inko to hug her, hoping it would make her feel better. After an hour, Inko cries herself to exhaustion while hugging Izuku, seeing that Inko is asleep, takes Inko to her bed. Izuku records a video on a USB and he wrote a note telling his mother to watch it.

Izuku: Mom, if you're watching this, I am already on the flight to Rome. You do not need to worry about me, I just had important business that I must attend to there. If you need me, just call, I'll be there as fast as I can.

After recording, he places the USB on the bedside table, he then packs a suitcase getting ready for his flight to Rome which he ordered right when he left for school, it was now 1 pm and his flight is at 7, and he'll make it to Rome in 16 hours which is 4 am in Rome, enough time for Izuku to unpack, take a shower and eat breakfast. Izuku was thinking of bringing his hero suit, but changes his mind and brings his vigilante suit since he'll need to lurk in the dark and his hero suit being gold, doesn't help. After he finishes packing, he gives his mother a goodbye kiss on the forehead and heads towards the Tokyo airport to take his flight. Izuku finishes packing at 3 pm, he dresses in some new clothes he got from a person offshore, he takes the train towards Tokyo, arriving at 5: 38 pm, just enough time for him to eat something before his flight because we all know that the airplane food is not going to be enough for him. Izuku decides to get first-class seats so that his wings get enough space.