Battle Trial 2

All Might*Through speakers*: The 5 minutes is up, the heroes can now advance into the building

Izuku used his quirk Flash to light up the area around him and went into the building while Ochaco used her quirk to go on top of the building. Opening the door he sees a moldy, humid, and abandoned room, he covered his noses because of the stench inside the building, he walked throughout the building checking up on Ochaco to, one, make sure she's fine, two to report to her than he has yet to find the bomb, and three to ask whether she has found the bomb, Izuku was going up to the second floor as he heard Ochaco through their communication devices notifying Izuku that she has found the bomb on the fifth floor and that she sees Iida guarding the bomb, reminding Izuku to be on guard because Bakugo is inside the building finding us, or more specifically, Izuku. Izuku being notified of the bomb being on the fifth floor tries to go as fast as he can but as he reached the third floor, Izuku gets blasted away by a massive explosion.

*Izuku's inner monologue*

Did Bakugo's quirk evolve, he's much stronger than before, also faster. I think I saw his eyes glow a bit, or maybe it's just him being excited to blow me up to shreds.

*now back in the real world*

As Izuku gets blasted through a wall and sliding on the ground, Izuku heals back up as if nothing ever happened as he stands back up to face Katsuki, Izuku barely dodges and counters a flying Katsuki with a kick to the back onto the ground, Izuku jumps back and gets ready to have a 1v1 fight with Katsuki. Katsuki standing up cracking his neck saying that he's been waiting to fight Izuku for a long time and jumping at speeds surprising even Izuku. As the fight went on, both started to feel tired until a sound of a bicycle bell rang, Katsuki jumping back smiling, he then explains that his sweat stores in the gauntlets on my arms, and when he pulls the pin, the sweat will shoot out and will cause a massive explosion. Even despite All Might on the speakers telling Katsuki to stop, he pulls the pin anyway. Izuku being so tired that he can only make a weak ark shield, the explosion caused by Katsuki breaks the shield with ease blasting Izuku through walls and making him fall from 3 stories landing on the floor with a splat and a big dust cloud, everyone thought that Katsuki killed a student, as the dust settles they see Izuku on the floor almost dead with a bottle in his hand.

*Izuku POV*

I just got thrown down of the building and I'm losing blood fast, my regeneration not being that fast because just like Recovery Girl's quirk, it takes stamina, albeit a lot less stamina, but I'm all out of it. I don't want to die yet, I have this bottle which has a label that reads "commandment of truth" I got from killing one of the Yakuza when they were dealing drugs, I heard them say that this bottle if drunken would boost a person's quirk or give a quirk to someone who is quirkless.  I don't know what this bottle does, but it's a life-or-death situation, I don't have a choice. I then drank the entire bottle. as I finish a beam of light comes from the sky onto me, as I feel my chest opening up to some black gooey liquid and one of my wings turning black, I also feel a surge of energy and the ability to turn people including myself to stone if anyone or myself lies. I also have the ability to cancel out illusions in a small area around me with a metaphorical bell I call the bell of truth since it gives off a low ring when used, I can now manifest my commandment of love as a ball of light named light ball of love that destroys intimate objects in a large radius around me, and turn opponent's pain and suffering into pleasure causing them to go into a deep sleep that makes them easier to capture.

*not Izuku's POV*

As the light show finished, everyone now sees an upright Izuku Midoriya standing there with his arms open surrounded by fire being covered in a black gooey liquid molded into a deep V-neck revealing the golden armor beneath the black coverings with his 6 angel wings and one of his wings on the right side turned black and a demon mark on his forehead.

Izuku: Now this is a form I can get used to *Izuku slowly chuckled/laughed*

After saying that, Izuku jumps up into the sky with extreme speed and punches Bakugo in the face who was looking at Izuku transform near the hole to the middle of the building. Flying in, Izuku does a barrage of punches and kicks leaking a bit of his sadistic side out at Katsuki rendering him unconscious. quickly running up to the fifth floor, Izuku gives off an aura that can only be described as the definition of menacing, making his way to the bomb he looked at Ochaco signaling her to get to the bomb while Iida is distracted. As Ochaco sees the signal and runs towards the bomb, Iida sees it and tries to stop her, but gets interrupted by Izuku taking his arm and holding on to it tight, not tight enough to inflict pain, but enough to stop Iida from stopping Ochaco, and with that Izuku and Ochaco won, as All Might announced that Izuku just drops to the ground unconscious, the gooey black liquid retreating back into his body, his wings turning back to white and the demon mark disappearing.