spin-off #6 part 1

This will be about Izuku going to Camp Half-Blood, Let's start with Izuku driving a car with his mother somewhat illegally from New York City to Long Island near Montauk. Why is he in America? Alternate universe shinanigans

Izuku: Mom, can you tell us why we are going to Montauk again?

Inko: There is a certain place I'd like us to go to, it is special and I hold it dear to my heart. It was where your father proposed to me 20 years ago on this exact day, though I wouldn't call it an anniversary since your Dad isn't here at the moment. You're already 15, and I want you to experience it. It was gorgeous, prettier than anything in NYC, a beach with log cabins that you can rent out, a pier that was practically made for a proposal, the sun sets perfectly, with flowers decorating the guard railing. Your father found a five-leaf clover and put it in a locket, he then gave it to me, it was the best day of my life, and I want to remind myself of that moment, so could you help me, I still have the five-leaf clover pendant, I wish to re-live this moment. 

Inko then takes the pendant from her neck to show Izuku

Izuku: If dad did so much for you, why did he leave?

Inko: He didn't leave, a part of him still lives inside you, his memories and feelings live inside of me. If we stick together, your father will be beside us. He'll feel when we are happy or sad. With each step you take, your father is always taking the step with you. So if you ever have any problems taking action, remember that, even if we are miles away from each other, your father and I will take the steps you take, as a family.

Izuku: wow, I never knew dad was like this. He and I felt so distant, so different. After this talk, I felt like I resonated with him just now, I can feel his hand on my back

Inko: See, your father is with us, no matter what.

Izuku: Thank you mother, for helping me open myself up to father, wherever he may be.

after this, Izuku and his mother exchanged small talk while driving, after about 45 minutes, they were in a forest area, it was pretty late at night since they started driving after Izuku came back home at 4 pm, it was about 8 pm right now.

Izuku: Mom, how long before we make it, it's already 8 pm and I'm getting kinda hungry

Inko: It's only like a 30-minute drive from here.

Izuku: 30 minutes!? Are you kidding me? Ugh, this is going to take forever.

Inko: Don't worry Izuku, I'll get you something good when we get there, I-

Izuku: Wait, mom, stop talking for a second, I hear something.

At this moment, Izuku's car started to slow down

Izuku: What the? Why is it not speeding up? I'm pressing the accelerator. Work Damn it!

Inko: Language.

Izuku: Sorry mom, I'm just annoyed.

Izuku now hears the footsteps get louder and louder until he feels a jump. Izuku opens the car door and pushes his mother out of the car

Izuku: I'm sorry Mom!

Inko: What- Aaahh

Inko then stands up

Inko: What was that-

before Inko could finish her sentence, a massive minotaur jumped on the car

Inko: Izuku!

Izuku: I'm fine. What was that?

Inko: I don't know. Something jumped on the car

Izuku stands up and looks at his car.

Izuku: Emerald! Nooooooooooooooo!

Izuku then sees a massive  minotaur 

Izuku: What the hell is that

Inko: This must be about your dad, I never told you the real story about your dad

Iuku: We can talk about that later, I need to kill this fucking thing now.

Izuku in this has all his abilities but to a lesser degree, the only abilities he has mastered are his super strength, super speed, swordsmanship, flight, Ark, and his superhuman reaction time, the others require him to be in a tense situation. Izuku in this is better at using a Rapier than any other weapon.

Izuku then uses Ark to make a rapier and flew around the minotaur at high speeds stabbing and slicing at it with his rapier, just like a mosquito. This only made small wounds that didn't penetrate into the beast, it only served to anger the minotaur, who started charging in random directions, Izuku didn't pay much mind to it until the minotaur crashed into a tree that fell on his mother.

Izuku Mom, no!

Izuku ran up to his mother and kept apologizing.

Izuku *sobbing*: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I can't lose you, not yet, please regeneration, transfer to my mother, please!

Inko: Izuku, don't worry, we'll meet soon, but now I want to give you this.

Inko hands Izuku the 5 leaf clover pendant

Inko; I want you to hold onto this, you were destined for great things, it was a prophecy of your father, your father was-

Izuku wasn't able to hear that last part, before Inko could say it, she turned to black smoke. The minotaur finally stood back up after being disoriented from hitting so many trees, Izuku hears this and looks at it.

Izuku: This is your fault, first my car, now my mother. I will end you, I will send you to rot in hell forever, you piece of shit!

Izuku basically goes into avatar mode and makes two katanas with one being held backward.

*start at 0:40*

Izuku *heavy breathing*: ...true one thousand divine cuts...

while Izuku finished off the minotaur, it started raining, the white coat he was wearing was dyed red with steam radiating off the blood, the minotaur being cut into a few thousand pieces, Izuku standing on the highway with his back against the minotaur's meat chunks.

Izuku: I'll take the horn as a reminder not to let anything slip through my fingers.

Izuku then goes back to the totaled green Camaro to get his bag, which was somehow unscathed. Izuku starts walking down the highway until he looks to his left and sees a stone gate, with the words Camp Half-blood written on the arch.

looks abandoned, I hope they still have a mattress to rest on, Izuku said with his backpack slung over his should.

when he walked into the gate he jumped a little from shock, instead of an abandoned summer camp like Izuku anticipated, it was a massive valley with hills and a pine tree next to him, looking at the valley, he can see a large barn with a dozen airplane cabins in a U-shape. Slowly walking down, the scent of strawberries filled his nose, even though the minotaur horn weighed a lot, the smell made him momentarily forget that his mother actually died minutes ago, Izuku then snapped out of the strawberry trance-