Battle Trial 1

Like most schools, UA high has classes students need to attend, even though it's a school for teaching heroes, it still has English, Math, and History. But today was a special day, the last lesson of the day was Heroic studies, which means the students will be tested on heroic abilities, like saving hostages, diffusing a fake bomb, etc. The students are murmuring with each other wondering who would teach their Heroics class. As the students were talking about this topic, some of the students heard faced-paced footsteps, like someone is running in the hallway, someone with great strength, the footsteps grew louder for every passing second, then the footstep suddenly stopped...

a short bit of silence followed suit, then ecstatic screams filled the classroom, screaming about how cool All Might is, and how he's wearing his golden age suit

All Might: Now, now, young heroes. I am here to teach you about heroics, in this small box I have with me is the topic I am going to teach you in heroics class today. *All Might takes out a small box with a card that says "Battle"* *All Might then explains what they will be doing*

All Might: Now that you all know what you're all going to be doing in this heroics class, we can get going to mock city A, but before that, what's a hero without their costumes. *as All Might takes out a small remote-looking object and presses the button on it which opened the wall behind the students revealing suitcases with numbers on them* Do you all remember the draft of your hero costume you sent to us before the entrance exam. Well, we got the Support Team students to help us in creating all of your costumes which are in those suitcases, the costumes are put in the suitcase which corresponds to your seat number. Now with all of your costumes ready, go to the changing rooms. As everyone went to the back of the class to get their costumes, a few students asked why Izuku didn't have a suitcase, Izuku replied saying that he had his own costume ready.

In the middle of the boys changing, they heard a student named Mineta screaming to the boys that they found a hole in the wall that leads to the girls' side, another student named Kaminari went over to see the naked bodies of the girls. When they tried walking to the hole, a void-black sword with a purple outline flew past their faces, and with the sword, they see an about 7ft tall giant in golden armor with wings of the angels standing there crossing his arms and looking at them menacingly and in disappointment, the perverts just raise both of their hands and slowly walk away backward.

On the girls' side, Kyoka Jiro using her quirk earphone jack to listen in on the boys' conversation about the hole in the wall and was about to stab anyone in the eye who looks through the hole, but before she could do that, a feels the aura of Izuku Midoriya, an aura that would cause earthquakes....If they were multiplied by a few thousand times, but his aura is terrifying in its own right, being able to send a chill down Jiro's spine. The other girls ask what Jiro heard, Jiro stuttered that she felt a very strong presence on the boys' side.

All Might: You took quite some time, but no worries, we have time. Now that you're all here, let's start your first heroics class.

As All Might started to walk, the young heroes-in-training followed suit

Tneya Iida: Weren't we here at the entrance exams as well, sir?

All Might: Yes we were, but this time it's different, we're doing an indoor physical test in that building over there.*points to building in the center of the city* We are going to be doing a test on a bomb situation, don't worry, there isn't a real bomb, it's made out of Papier-mâché bomb so there is no threat to your safety. Here's the situation. You and your partner go into this building with a bomb inside, there are 2 villains inside protecting the bomb as well as being suicide bombers to make sure the bomb explodes. The hero team will have 5 minutes to either capture the villains or touch the bomb to win, while the villain team has to either stall the heroes until the bomb metaphorically blows up or that you have defeated the hero team. Both teams will be supplied with 2 flashlights and some capturing tape, the lights in the building will not be turned on unless the villains or the heroes turn them on themselves, The villain team gets 5 minutes to set up the bomb and to make a plan inside the building, while the heroes make a  plan outside. Both sides are also supplied with a voice recorder to use as a divergence, but not choosing to use the recorder will get extra points in this test. Now does anyone have any questions?

The students blow up asking if they will be expelled and other questions, while All Might is seen panicking on what to do other than telling them to ask one at a time. After the questions, All Might splits the people into teams(the teams are the same as the original, because I'm too lazy to change it, sorry not sorry)

*time skip to when it's Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka vs Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida)

Izuku and Ochaco are currently discussing what to do to beat the villains, Izuku explains that he knows the quirks of Katsuki very well and that he has grasped what Iida can do with his engine legs at the moment. Izuku then asks Uraraka to explain her quirk to him, so he can make a plan which involves both participants

(I'm sorry if the stats below are wrong, I'm doing these stats based solely on memory)

Katsuki Bakugo:

Known Quirk(s): Explosion

Abilities: Bakugo can sweat a liquid similar to Nitroglycerin and can detonate his sweat to cause large explosions.

Custom Gear(s): Grenade Gauntlets. The gauntlets allow Bakugo to store his sweat and release it as an even larger explosion that can cause severe damage to the people and environment around him. Mini Grenades. These grenades contain the sweat of Katsuki Bakugo and can be thrown to cause at a distance for the price of a weaker explosion

Tenya Iida: 

Known Quirk(s): Engine

Abilities: Iida can move at high speeds and can kick at high velocities causing great physical pain, techniques that are similar and seemed to be based upon Ingenium's fighting style, relying on speed to deal great damage

Custom Gear(s): No known custom gears are given to Iida at the moment

Ochaco Uraraka:

Known Quirk(s): Zero Gravity

Abilities: Uraraka as the name suggest make things have zero gravity, this ability has a lot of uses outside of combat, it can still be used to move heavy rocks to save people or to use it to lift a long object to obstruct the path of an opponent or to make small objects float around so that they can be used like bullets to wound opponents. But overuse of this quirk can cause nausea and can make the user vomit

Custom Gear(s): No known custom gears are given to Uraraka at the moment