The Capo Behind The Wall Part 1

As Bruno said that he wanted to eat breakfast, some waiters brought out a plate of eggs and porcini mushrooms and some grilled scallops. Meanwhile, on the other side of the round table, Abbacchio made some tea and poured it into a cup telling Izuku to drink it.

Abbacchio: Here, welcome to the gang, have some tea.

Izuku: No thanks, I just had some tea. *Besides, it doesn't look right, it looks a bit off, and the way he smiles is completely different from how he looked before, instead of being moody, he looks like he's up to something*

Abbacchio: No, no, I insist, it's an initiation to Passione that everyone has to do.

Izuku: Are you sure? Bruno said something about a test. you sound suspicious. *Do I have to drink it? If it gets me closer to the boss then so be it*

Mista: Yeah, he's sure, even I did it, you can do it, newbie!

Izuku: Hmm... Fine.

Izuku takes the cup of tea

Abbacchio: How old are you?

Izuku: I'm fifteen

Narancia: Fifteen? hah, you're two years younger than me!

Abbacchio: Wait, fifteen?

Izuku: yes, fifteen. Thanks for the tea... *smells the tea*

Izuku: *This is definitely pee, what did I expect from the mafia, at least it's not poison*

Bruno looks over and sees Izuku just looking into the cup

Bruno: what's wrong Izuku?

Izuku: *Bruno sounds so genuine, I can't believe that he's a part of Passione" Oh, nothing's wrong, Abbacchio just poured me a cup of tea.

the other members of Bruno's gang look at him shocked, Bruno looks at his team members in confusion

Narancia: No freaking way!

Bruno: What did you guys do?

Izuku puts down the glass

Narancia: Gross! He actually drank it!

Mista: D-dude, you're hilarious! Did you seriously drink it?

Fugo: No, there's no way he could have! Hey, how did you do it? Where did you hide it?

Mista: Hey, come on. Just tell me! Okay?

Izuku: Who knows? you're all keeping your abilities a secret, too, aren't you?

Abbacchio: *so he's a stand user?*

Izuku:*What I did with the liquid in the cup is... I used my ability to make a sphere to contain the liquid and compress it into a small sphere to hide it in my cheek.*

Narancia: Is it, like, some ability to move things?

Mista: Open up your mouth, there's no hole there, is there?

Izuku opens his mouth and they don't see anything.

Bruno seeing this raises his voice a little to make his team quiet down

Bruno: Quiet down! Can I have breakfast without you guys screaming?

Bruno lowers his voice and faces Izuku

Bruno: Izuku.

Izuku: Y-yes.

Bruno: I'm almost finished with my food, if you need to go to the toilet, you should go now, we're leaving in 5 minutes.

Izuku: I understand.

Izuku got up from his seat and went to the bathroom where he spits out the sphere into the toilet and deconstructed it, causing the pee to go into the bowl.

Izuku: Why does Bruno sound so much like my mother, I fucking stuttered in front of him, I feel like Bruno could be the father figure that was missing from my life.

Izuku then walks out of the bathroom and joins Bruno to head towards Dolphine Prison.

*At the prison*

Izuku: Bruno, why didn't the others join us

Bruno: Well, Polpo doesn't like it when other people are interrupting his test. Anyway, it looks like we made it, go in and ask to see Polpo, you'll get a small meeting with him, then the test will start, I'll be waiting for you back at the hotel.

Izuku: See you, Bruno.

Bruno walks away, takes a turn and he's out of Izuku's peripheral vision

Izuku: *deep breathes* I shall topple Passione, even if I have to become the thing I swore to destroy 

Imaginary Obi-wan: You were the chosen one Izuku, you were supposed to defeat the Mafia, not join them!

Izuku walks into the entrance of the prison, and the guard asked Izuku for his purpose

Guard 1: What is your purpose for visiting

Izuku: I request a visit with Polpo, Bruno Bucciarati sent me.

Guard1: ah... Polpo, well then, we'll need to do a body search to see if there is anything on you that's contraband.

The first guard takes Izuku inside to do the body search, a female guard was going to 

Guard 2: Please stand over there, hands above your head. Once we open the gate, proceed forward, then stop at the end of the hall, got it? Polpo's cell is labeled N-28, reinforced glass keeps him inside, but you can still converse, keep in mind exchanging objects either from him or yourself is strictly forbidden, so don't try anything. You only have 15 minutes to complete your visit, once you enter, I'll close the gate behind you, if he gets hostile, just yell and we'll assist you.

Izuku: I'm talking to him while he's locked up? We're not gonna get a special room?

Guard 2: Not a chance. Don't you realize who he is?

Izuku steps into a hallway, with pillars decorated with heads made out of stone and greenish lighting. Izuku looks behind him and sees Polpo's cell, it is quite barren, with only a sink, a toilet, a small desk with a light, a bed, and a closet

Izuku looks into the cell but sees no one, just an empty room, with a weirdly colored mattress

Izuku:

???: It's injured isn't it? Your left arm

Izuku: *I thought that was a bed*

Izuku sees a morbidly obese man sitting up, even while sitting, he was about the same height as Izuku, giving out a menacing aura.

???: I spy faint, yet distinct red markings on the fingers of your right hand, it signifies you were gripping something. I'd say they were markings left by a nag, and based on that fact, you've been carrying that bag exclusively in your right hand, now why would that be.

Izuku: Yes-

*To Be Continued*