Members of Passione

The man with the beanie grabbed on to Izuku's collar and was pulling as hard as he could, but Izuku stood there, unmoving like a stone, suddenly

Josuke: Yo! Angelo!

Izuku: What?

*Take 2*

Izuku stood there, unmoving like a rock, he looks over to the staff and they just look away, knowing that the staff won't help him, he turns around the face the 2, his arms crossed, his eyebrows furrowed, looking at every part of their clothing, trying to get any leads on where they are from until he notices a small gold pin

Izuku *thinking*: Shit, they're from Passione, I can either kill them or find a way to escape. killing them isn't a viable option, the staff here seem to work for them, they'll probably report me to the mafia, and that won't be good. I should escape.

???: What do you think you're doing here? This is Passione territory, and we don't see the pin on you.

???2: You fucking dumbass, you just gave away our identities as being members of Passione.

Izuku: Who knew the person who yells because of cake is stupid.

???2: he may be a dumbass, but he's definitely more useful than you'll ever be.

Izuku: You tryna fucking go?

???: Hey, hey, hey, easy now, we shouldn't cause a commotion here, I still have food I haven't eaten yet

Before Izuku and the other two could talk, another 2 people came from the back. One with long white hair and the word A on his belt, and another one who's a girl? Maybe

???3: Narancia, can you stop getting mistaken for a girl, getting you out of fights in the male bathrooms all the time is getting annoying.

Narancia: It's not my fault that I look like this!

???3: Damn it Mista, what the fuck are you doing, who is this?

Mista: He was looking at us weird!

Izuku: Of course I'd look at you weird, you're screaming about fucking cake!

???3: God damn it, when will you shush about the number 4

Mista: Do you want us to die, you just said the number 4?!

Izuku: That's just some old Chinese superstition!

Mista: Every time anything about the number 4 that happened to me was unlucky.

Izuku: That's a "you" problem. This isn't the soviet union, it isn't an "our" problem.

Mista: It's going to be your problem when you die!

???5: Enough!

there's no number 4 because it's terrible luck.

Izuku looks back and sees a man with a bold cut and a white suit with a heart-shaped opening at the chest

???5: you guys are too loud, you're going to wake up the guests in the hotel, it's 6 in the morning.

Izuku: Who the hell are you guys are anyway?

???5: my name is Bruno Bucciarati, the father of 3 sexually confused children

*take 3*

???5: My name is Bruno Bucciarati and this is my team, Squadra Guardie Del Corpo. They may seem really aggressive, but I know that they have a good heart.

Izuku: I feel like I can trust you. My name is Izuku Midoriya, I'm from Japan and here to intervene with a drug deal concerning The Shie Hassaikai.

Bruno *intrigued*: How about we talk about some tea.

Izuku: That would be nice.
*thinking*: Is this about me joining Passione, it might serve useful to stop the trade deal, even though the deal is going to be 5 days from now

Bruno guides Izuku to a hidden place in the restaurant and orders some tea, the other members of Bruno's team follow suit and sit down, the 5 members of Squadra Guardie Del Corpo sit opposite him.

Izuku: So, what is it that you would wish to talk about?

Bruno: We would like you to join Passione, more specifically, our team.

Izuku: Why would you want that?

Bruno: you said that you were trying to stop a drug deal, and I would like you, to tell us about this deal. I also can sense that you will agree with our motives, stopping the dealing of drugs to children.

Izuku: That motive of yours is quite noble, for being a gangster in Italy you don't seem too bad. Well back to the topic at hand, I don't know much about the drug deal just yet, but I have heard some high-ranking members talking about a special arrow that grants power, and in exchange, the Shie Hassaikai will give them bullets that are able to erase quirks.

Bruno: We both don't want any of our quirks erased, and this deal to happen, so, let's make a deal. You help us with defeating the boss of Passione, and we help you take out the drug trade with the Shie Hassaikai.

Izuku: It's intriguing, but to go would cost me greatly, so what percentage of the mafia would I be taking.

Bruno: Fair enough you'd want a piece of all the action, I'd give you 14, we can shake and make it happen.

Izuku: I wasn't born this morning, 20 would be just fine.

Bruno: Why not just go ahead and ask for nickels on the dime.

Izuku: 19

Bruno: I'd do 15

Izuku: 18

Bruno: maybe 16

Izuku: 17 and a half / Bruno: 17

Bruno: 17 and a half seems just fine.

Bruno/Izuku:  I'd say we have a deal!

Narancia: Fugo, did they just make a deal right in front of us

Fugo: can't you see?

???3: Damn it, Bruno, when will you stop adopting people into your gang.

Bruno: Look Abbacchio, we need all the help we get to defeat the boss, and he seems perfect. Anyway, Izuku, you need to pass Polpo's test, and for that, we need to go to Dolphine Prison (this is not a real prison), I'll be showing you where the prison is so you can try the test later, first, I need to eat breakfast.