Reminiscing

For the rest of the day, Riley fought with her emotions. Every time the ugly memories surfaced, she brutally squashed them. Finally, in the shower before heading off to bed, she gave in to them.

Riley was seven when her parents moved into a new neighborhood. Being a shy, obedient child, she often played quietly by herself. Well mannered and disciplined, curious about everything and anything, Riley was a chatterbox but people listened as she always had something valuable to say.

One day, while playing by herself in their front garden which was closed off from the road by a white wooden fence, Riley heard voices arguing and a voice say," Leave me alone!" Now, Riley's middle name was Curious, so, ofcourse she wanted to know what was happening. Quickly going over to the open driveway, she walked out of her yard and onto the pavement. There she saw some older boys, throwing pebbles, on a boy a little taller than her. One of the older boys then rushed forward to grab the little boy and when he tried to get free, the older boy punched him in his stomach. Riley got so angry that she was on top of the older boy, beating him up with her tiny fists on his face while he tried to buck her off of him. His friends rushed to his aid and the little boy immediately grabbed Riley and pushed her behind him. He raised his fists and scowled at the older boys. The one who Riley beat was still lying on the floor, holding his nose and crying. Riley then pulled the little boy behind her and growled at the other boys. Raising one eyebrow, she gave them a fierce look and asked which one was next. The boys looked at her closely, looked at the house they were in front of and grabbing their friend from the ground, they raced off.

Turning around to face the little boy who was looking confused as he looked at her then at the boys then at Riley then the house and again at Riley, she asked him if he was hurt anywhere. Shaking his head that he wasn't, he then pointed at his knees. His knees were both scraped and bleeding slightly. Taking his hand in hers, she led him into her yard. Her mom, Jamie was walking towards her. "Riley Jordan Michaels! You know you are not allowed to leave this yard on your own. Should I call your fa......Oh!..Hello there, what is your name young man?" "Lucien Sinclair mam," the little boy almost whispered. Jamie looked over at her daughter and had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing out loud at the proud and adoring look she was giving Lucien.

Turning around, she ushered both children towards the house as she asked "Lucien, where do you live? Come inside the house. Let's fix those scrapes." He replied that he lived next door. Jamie then realised that he was their new neighbor. Within a few minutes, longer than usual due to 'Doctor Riley' insisting on doing the work or rather treating her helpless patient who never took his eyes off her face, they were done and with both children in tow, Jamie led them next door.

What a pleasant surprise for Jamie when Lucien's mom opened the door. She was none other than Stacy Sinclair her old school friend whom she had lost contact with after she married and moved to Chicago. The worries faded from Stacy's face when she saw her son and excitement followed when she recognized Jamie. Greetings over with, Jamie explained what happened and Stacy hugged Lucien who escaped her grip and grabbing onto Riley's hand, he told her that she was his friend. Stacy looked on, amazed at the way her normally quiet and shy son who rarely spoke unless he had to, was now excitedly relating the events when he met Riley and gazing at Riley in a possessive and loving way.

This friendship that started that day, grew in strength and changed a few personality traits. Lucien became very protective of Riley and she beat up anyone who tried to bully him. Those boys who bullied him that day when he met Riley, never troubled him again and when he satisfied his curiosity about why they were afraid, Riley explained how her father had scolded them and mentioned jail when he saw them bullying Riley one day. She also told him that her dad was a detective.

Lucien was nine when he first met Riley and while he still didn't talk much except to Riley, he grew in confidence and height. Their friendship changed into a relationship when Riley was sixteen and Lucien eighteen. Riley was a beautiful little girl who matured into a stunning teenager with the same warm and loving personality and she loved Lucien with a fierceness that threatened to hurt anyone who tried to harm him. Lucien on the other hand, loved quietly and strongly. He was much taller than Riley, who was a tall girl, and had grown into a handsome, muscular young man. He was still quiet unless with Riley, although he preferred to listen and gaze at her while she talked nineteen to the dozen. Riley loved to talk.

One day, while sitting together, doing homework, Lucien kissed her. Their first kiss. It was a bit awkward at first and was more of a peck than anything else but Riley's reaction made Lucien proud. When he moved away after kissing her, she pulled him back by his shirt collar and kissed him. Their lips moved against each other and when Riley unexpectedly opened her mouth, his tongue slipped in. It's amazing what Google can teach you. This opened up a different host of feelings which made the couple blush. Sensations overwhelmed the two as their bodies experienced desire for the first time. Actually, the kiss revealed what those feelings that they've had for a long while was.

That first kiss set the tone for the future and as Lucien finished high school and started his Business Management studies at Boston University, it became very hard for the couple to keep their hands off each other. They trusted each other and knew that they would get married when the right time came. As they grew, so too did their feelings, and desire, for each other. Every time Lucien was near her or thought about her which was practically all the time, his cock hardened as if it had a life of it's own. Riley's panties were permanently wet and their make out sessions were getting harder to control. Teenage hormones plus an intense young man who loved with his whole being, hadn't been prepared, for this desire to bury himself inside Riley, and found it difficult to deal with his intense hard ons.

Riley, however, wanted him with every fibre of her being. She dreamt of him each night and woke with wet panties and a yearning between her legs. A yearning, only Lucien could fulfill. As she finished high school and enrolled in the same University as Lucien, those desires became stronger. They both still lived at home with their parents. They planned to get married after completing their degrees and starting work. Both studied the same degree and since Lucien would take over from his dad, one day, as his family owned a successful marketing company, he had already insisted that Riley would work with him.

Things were going well and although they each had friends whom they shared they still managed to live in their own bubble. So absorbed in each they were, that they failed to see the snake who burned with envy and the plot to tear them apart. Finally the feelings and youthful desires came to a head while celebrating their fifth anniversary and control left the building.