Did you really know me?

AN: In the last chapter, Riley told Lucien to fuck off and Roberto announced that she was the woman he wanted to marry. Lucien was so pissed that he was willing to go to jail. I don't know why he felt that way.

When Riley woke up the next morning, her head was pounding and the memories of the night before, made themselves known. She couldn't believe that she told Lucien to fuck off. She never swore. If this what two glasses of vodka did, then she was never drinking again. Actually, maybe she didn't regret it. He had it coming. It was time, someone, meaning Riley, told him where to get off. "How dare he glare at her when he, was in the wrong. She had done nothing wrong. Lucien had been wrong but she was too hurt to let him know that he was wrong. Now, the bastard had the nerve to glare at her and display rude behavior with her friends who cared more for her, than he ever did.

Roberto,was making Lucien angry, with his constant yapping in his ear. Going on and on about Riley. How beautiful she was. How he had never seen eyes that colour before. How lovely her long hair was. How smart she was to run this place. He loved the way she smiled and that foolish Lucien, thought about how her smile never once reached her eyes and how empty her eyes were. Roberto went on about how sexy her walk was. Lucien thought how she walked like a guy. No nonsense and to the point. He had to agree that with her looks and body, her walk was sexy. However, he didn't like the fact that Roberto was noticing all these things about her. He got angry with himself for noticing and getting upset with Roberto. "He could like whoever he wanted. Lucien was over her. She wasn't who he thought she was. He wanted nothing to do with her, except to hurt her the way she hurt him. He wouldn't be able to ever be with her again. She was a cheat and a liar and he hated her. He couldn't wait for this wedding to be over, so he could leave and never see her again."

Riley was feeling better by the time she had three cups of coffee. Deciding to just ignore him, she got ready for the day. Once she was ready, she went to fetch Grace, Stacy and Elena to go to the Spa. When she got to the cottage, she saw all the ladies and the guys waiting. She was a bit apprehensive when she saw Lucien. "What was he doing there? Or for that matter, why were all the guys there. Even that creepy Roberto, who kept making googly eyes at her. Actually, if she were honest, he was good looking, well mannered and was probably a good guy, but, he looked at her with a light in his eye that scared her." Noticing her, Grace squealed and rushed over to pull her into a hug. Grinning, Riley squeezed her tightly. Ofcourse, Stacy wasn't going to be left out. She also joined in. Elena cautiously approached the three and greeted Riley. "How are you Riley? It's been a long time." "I'm great. Thanks for asking. How are you doing Elena?" Elena replied that she was well. Riley smiled at her and said, "Congratulations on your engagement. Have you set a date yet?" Lucien took the opportunity to put his plan into action. Sliding his arm around Elena's waist, he dropped a kiss on her head and answered Riley's question. "We haven't yet but I'm considering this place for our wedding. What do you say Elena? How about we get married on the first of September this year? That's three months away. Is that enough time for you to plan?"

Riley smiled but her heart was breaking, all over again. To blatantly plan his wedding in front her after hurting her, the way he did it, was the height of insensitivity. She hated him. She really did. Maybe one day, she wouldn't feel anything. Nothing would matter to her. Gathering herself together, she told them that it would be a pleasure to have their wedding at the resort but she spoke directly to Elena. She didn't look at Lucien. Since he was looking for a reaction from her. All he got was her fake smile which he knew,  very well. Turning away from them, she smiled at Grace and Stacy and asked if there was anything in particular that they wanted to do first. She had facials, massages, steam baths and many more planned. Everything, that a bride needed. 

Lucien was pissed off and annoyed that his plan didn't work. Looks like he would have to, up his game. Quickly making a decision, he announced that all the men would be joining. The other guys looked on in amazement, and wondered since when Lucien had become so romantic, that he couldn't bear to be apart from Elena, thus wanted to spend time with her. His family were surprised at his behavior from the time of the wedding talk and were still in shock. Roberto was excited to be in the same place as Riley. Hoping he could talk to her. Riley, was hopping mad. She had an idea that Lucien was trying to annoy her. Well she would show him. Two could play the same game. It was time she developed a backbone and gave back in multiplication. Giving him a challenging look, she quickly made arrangements to include the men.