Pranks go wrong! (18+)

In the last chapter, Lucien is trying to win his love back. Connor and Ryan are supposed to be helping. Yeah right! Will their suggestion work this time?

"Lucien! What are you doing? Where's Jhmph....." Riley was cut off, by a hand on her mouth." "Riley, for once, please don't fight. I want to do this for you. Will you let me do it please? Please?" Riley searched his face and nodded. He looked so hopeful that she couldn't deny him. She relaxed on the chair then quickly sat up again, and looked at him. "Lucien, er, erm.....do you mind changing the oil please? First wipe off the olive oil before you use another. Use the wet wipes, please. Then, can you please use the jasmine oil." Riley was thinking, that it was a blessing that he hadn't poured the oil on her head, like he wanted to. That's what Ryan, had told him to do.

Lucien was confused. "Riley, Olive oil is your favorite. How come you..." "I can't believe, that you, don't remember the things I dislike the most. Come on Lucien! It hasn't been that long. You know I absolutely detest olives." Lucien looked puzzled, then he opened his mouth to tell her. He changed his mind when he remembered Riley's nature. He wanted to finish the massage first. Ignoring Riley's question, he followed her instructions. Riley wanted to argue but his hands on her body was doing things to her insides at this inappropriate moment. She was almost naked beneath the towel, and Jenna could walk in, at any moment. "Lucien, you are aware that Jenna could walk in at any moment."

Lucien took two seconds to think, one to lock the door and rushed back. Riley smiled inwardly. His hands on her head were gentle but strong. He worked the oil in smoothly while he massaged. Her heart literally melted. This man was so gentle. Fifteen minutes later, he was done with her head and she was almost falling asleep. He then asked her to lie on the table so that he could do her neck and shoulders. Desire had been simmering inside Riley so, when he started touching her, flames erupted. Goosebumps appeared on her body. Seeing that she was cold, Lucien looked around while he was massaging her shoulders. He saw a folded blanket, still in its wrapping, on top of a small  cupboard. Reaching over to grab it, he opened it and covered Riley with it. Riley swiftly turned and looked at him incredulously. "Lucien! It's hot. Why are you covering me?" "Riley, you are clearly feeling cold. You have goosebumps." "Oh for heavens sake! Lucien take this blanket away, before I scream." Poor, hapless fellow did as instructed. He placed the folded blanket, back on top of the cupboard. He had barely straightened, when he was pulled, on top of an aggravated Riley. She pulled his head down, towards her and she kissed him. He was startled at first, but he kissed back. His tongue invaded her mouth.

Riley's body couldn't take it anymore. She was tired of being in control. Tired of behaving. Tired, of doing the right thing. She wanted Lucien and she would, have him. Currently, his tongue was invading her mouth. He had fallen on top of her and she welcomed his weight. It felt so good, to feel all of him. However, it wasn't enough. She wanted him inside her. Needed him. Grabbing the ends of his t-shirt, she started pulling it up. Realizing her intention, Lucien broke the kiss, speedily removed his t-shirt, then promptly resumed his previous actions. The kiss soon got sloppy and greedy. Both knew what they wanted and excitedly went after it. Riley could feel Lucien's excitement against her thigh. No time for preliminaries. Pushing against his chest, she scooted over to the edge so that he could lie down. The table wasn't meant for two. He got off then slid back on, wondering what his woman wanted. She removed her towel and then slid closer and climbed on top of him. There was no shyness in her actions but inside, she was blushing like crazy. Lucien's eyes were riveted to her boobs.

He moved to hold one but Riley was sitting up. His hand fell back. He didn't pay heed. His tongue and lips suddenly felt dry. He felt feverish. He licked his lips then did it slowly as he imagined Riley's nipples under his tongue. He felt his sweat pants sliding down his hips. He woke up quickly, his flag flying at full mast. His heartbeats picked up. Racing in ecstacy. Riley was trying to awkwardly remove her underwear. Losing patience, he lifted her onto his chest and removed them for her. While looking into her eyes, he helped her, to straddle his hips. He saw the acknowledgement that she was ready for him, in her eyes. Holding her hip with one hand, he guided her onto his cock. Slowly, she  lowered herself onto him, until he was fully inside. They both sighed in relief. Lucien, held onto both her hips as she slowly moved on him. Her vaginal walls clenched tightly around him.

Riley felt him, deep inside. She felt, full.... completed, incredibly turned on. She tried to get closer, she ground against him. He pulsed inside her, then pulled her down for a kiss. One hand kneaded a breast, while the other, held the back of her head. She clenched him tightly,  causing him to buck up. She liked that, a lot. He did it a few times more. Her movements became erratic and uncontrolled. Excitement built up. She desperately needed him. The flames grew higher. Burning them both. Urging them on. Riley rode him harder. Every time, she moved herself against him, the friction caused flames, to race into her core. Lucien felt like erupting. The way, Riley gripped his cock, was making him crazy. She moved on him so gracefully, yet so wildly. Her breasts bounced with her rhythm. He wanted to pound into her. Take her hard. The excitement built up into a crescendo. They were both feverish as they worked towards the crest. She, grounding down on him and he, pumping up into her. Happily, he went into oblivion, as her vaginal walls, continuously contracted around him, then exploded, causing him to burst into flames. He released long and deep inside her. Riley moved, for a few minutes more before she collapsed on him. They lay there, trying to catch their breath. Lucien grabbed her hand and bringing it to his lips, he kissed the back of said hand.

Riley turned to face him. "How do you know my schedule?" Lucien looked conflicted for a moment. Riley gave him a look. It all rushed out. "Connor told me about it and Ryan told me about the Olive oil and Riley, do you really eat gherkins now. Please, please, pleaaaasssseee, tell me you don't." Riley's eyes sparkled with retribution for her 'brothers' as she looked at the ceiling, however she was calm , when she looked at Lucien. "No Lucien, I don't eat gherkins. I thought you did. I ate the sandwich because you made it. I can't stand the smell of olive oil either. Did the guys put you up to this. Tell me. It was mostly Ryan, right?" Lucien nodded and explained how it all happened. Riley looked at him, in a way he couldn't decipher. All she said was, "Well then, what shall we do to them? Lucien looked at her askance. "Are you crazy? If they do this to you, who they love, then what will they do, to me?" Riley just smiled.

AN: What is Riley planning for the boys and what is Elena up to? What happens now, that the horny bastards got, up close and personal again?