Always and Forever! (18+)

AN: Elena made her move and she failed but, she may have brought Riley and Lucien closer. Did she?

After speaking to the bodyguards, who couldn't stop apologizing, Riley convinced Lucien, not to fire them. Ryan and Connor left to talk to the staff and a few guests who had seen the police and were naturally disturbed. Lucien took Riley's hand and told her that she was allowed to take the day off, for once. They hadn't eaten lunch and he was starving. She admitted that she was also starving. They left for the apartment, after ordering pizza. Riley needed a shower and headed straight to the bathroom. She undressed and got into the shower. A few minutes later, arms wrapped around her. She leaned back against him. Turning her head to look up at him, she smiled, then reached up to kiss him. He responded fervently. They could have lost each other. Riley turned completely around and held him close. He placed kisses all over her face then went back to her lips. She practically sunk into him as he in turn pulled her closer.

He moved her against the wall and lifted her legs around him. They were both raring to go. Riley was more than ready for him. His cock was hard and aching, as he pushed inside her. He went all the way in and just stilled for a moment. Savoring the feeling of being inside the woman he loved. Her vaginal muscles clenched around him, reminding him, that she wanted him. He started moving. Slowly. Riley had other ideas. "Lucien! Fuck me. Hard and fast. Now!" He quickly obliged. Her words stirring something inside him. He picked up his pace and was soon, pounding into her, causing her to moan. Loudly. He worried about hurting her, but, judging from her response, she was definitely enjoying herself. He could feel her excitement. He could feel how close she was. Her muscles clenched around him. He kissed her again. His tongue invading her mouth, waging war. His cock, driving in and out, haphazardly as he felt himself getting close. Riley wasn't helping. Her moans drew him on, exciting him. Her walls gripped him, clenching and holding him so tightly, that he couldn't help himself. A few more strokes and he was emptying himself, inside her. Her walls, still gripped him tightly.

Riley knew then that, nomatter what, they had found each other again. They belonged together. They would need to talk. She would tell him, about Grace as well. Coming down from the high, they smiled at each other. Riley's tummy growled, reminding them, about the pizza. Laughing, they quickly finished washing. They had barely slipped into clothes, when the doorbell ran. Both dug into the pizza as if they hadn't eaten in years.

While they ate, they talked. Riley told him about the years, they had spent apart. She told him why, she hadn't defended herself, the night they parted. She told him about Grace, warning her off. "Lucien, I never stopped loving you. I also haven't been with anyone else. I've lived with the pain of losing you and I never want to go through that again. If ever, you doubt me, talk to me first. Ask me. I would never betray the man I love. I would in turn, do the same, with you. I want a life, like my parents had and yours too. Lucien, will you marry me?"

Lucien almost fell off his chair. It took him a few moments before he scraped his chair back and standing up, he ran towards the connecting door and pulled it open. Rushing into the boy's apartment, he found them, in the lounge area. They looked at him in surprise and quickly stood up. "She said Yes! She said Yes!" He shouted and pumped his fists in the air. Connor and Ryan, immediately caught on and hugged him, while shouting congratulations and thinking that it was their doing.

Riley had followed him. Disappointed that he hadn't replied. Also curious about what, he was up to. "Hmmm, I find it very strange that you are here celebrating. I asked you, to marry me. You haven't replied and yet, here you are. When did I say yes? You are the one, who has to say yes." The boys sprang apart and both Ryan and Connor folded their arms and frowned at Lucien. He quickly realized what he had done. He smiled sheepishly at Riley who was struggling not to laugh, at the idiot. Lucien walked towards her and going down on one knee, he took her hand, in his. "Riley, please make me your husband. Yes, I will marry you. Will you marry me?" Riley nodded then shouted, "Yes, most definitely, yes!" as she threw herself on him. They fell to the floor, laughing and kissing, each other's faces. Ryan, that idiot, decided to join the party. Luckily, they rolled out of the way, when he threw himself on top of them. Connor picked him up as he groaned, after hurting himself. Riley and Lucien, were hysterical with laughter. Connor helped them up as well.

Smiling at her 'brothers', Riley asked if, they, would give her away. Both emotionally agreed. The four of them sat there, laughing and planning the wedding. Drinking champagne and smiling, till their cheeks ached.