Consumed by our love

Present day.

Tears fell as the lingering memories faded and more threatened to erupt. Riley was on the shower floor sobbing her heart out as the heartbreak became fresh as if it was happening now. When the water started to get cold, she attempted to stand up as her knees were wobbly from kneeling for so long. "Maybe, I need to remember it all and get over it," she thought. Rubbing shower gel over her body, her hands lingered over her breasts and between her legs as she felt her peaked nipples and the slow ache in her core. An ache only one man could assuage but sadly, it will never happen again. She would have to live with just memories. Her body betrayed her with a yearning that she hadn't felt in the last four years.

The water was cold by this time and she closed the taps, grabbed her towel from the railing and dried herself. This only increased the desire flowing through her body. Frustrated, she threw the towel into the washing basket and quickly brushed her teeth. Switching off the lights, she left the door open and headed for bed. Slipping naked under the duvet, she decided she wasn't in the mood to get up and put on nightwear. Nightwear for Riley usually consisted of loose tshirts or camis with boxers. She hated restricting clothing and shoes with a passion. It made her claustrophobic. Tossing and turning to get comfortable, she became more frustrated as the desire still simmered deep inside her body.

The past

Giving up on sleep, her memories returned to the anniversary date. Lucien had planned a simple yet wonderful date. Knowing that Riley didn't care about material things and expensive unsatisfying foods, he planned dinner at his house after watching a movie with Riley's favourite actor Chris Pine, in a romantic comedy. He knew she wanted to see the movie 'Just my Luck' as she had heard about it from a friend. His mom had taught him how to cook and he had cooked her favourite foods. Both sets of parents were out for the evening at seperate events. They would be alone for hours. The movie was great. They cuddled on the couch almost on top of each other. Their closeness made their bodies burn slowly as their craving for each other, simmered like burning embers. Riley's breast was pressed against Lucien's chest and her legs were thrown over his legs. Her nipples ached for his touch. Her core ached to be filled by him.

He could feel her pebbled bud pushing into his chest. Lucien was hard and in agony however when the movie ended, he dropped a kiss on her lips and went into the kitchen to fetch the food for dinner. Bringing out two trays with everything laid out on red napkins, he set them down on the blanket on top of the the carpet in front of the couch. Lifting his hand up, he stopped it in front of Riley to give her a hand up from the couch. Sparks of electricity sizzled in their veins as they touched. Sitting on the carpet, they started eating. Lucien looked at Riley for her reaction to his cooking. When Riley moaned each time she tasted something, the sounds shot straight through to his groin. By the time, they were done eating, Lucien was in a state of torture. Riley, the little minx was so attuned to his every breath, she had overstated some moans. It was time. Her core ached for him.

Standing up, she took his tray despite his protests and insisted that she would wash the dishes since he cooked. She put a bit of swing into her hips, knowing what it would do to him, as she walked to the kitchen. Lucien tidied up quickly and lit the candles he had placed around the lounge. He then switched off the lights and lay down on the blanket. A few minutes later, the minx came back. Seeing him on the floor, she removed the cute, strappy sandals she was wearing and lay down next to him. "Luc my love, is our date over or do you have something planned?" she asked as she ran a finger over his chest. Lazily drawing patterns and deliberately making him hornier as she knew the signs when he was turned on.

"Riley, what are you doing to me?" he groaned as he suddenly moved over her. She grinned at him, then caught her breath as his lips came down on hers. His tongue slipped into her mouth and he feasted on the sweetness. She tasted like oranges from the juice she had with dinner. Their tongues meshed in a dance as old as time. As usual, when they touched, flames consumed them so things got heated very quickly. His hands moved over her body. Caressing, pressing, lingering, while hers moved to grip his hair which he kept a bit long. How she loved running her fingers through his hair. Her hips were pressed against his erection while he grinded his hips against her making her drip. His kisses became greedy as he left her mouth to move to her neck. He licked, then bit gently on her neck. Then licked again to ease the slight sting.

She brought his head back up to her mouth and she bit on his bottom lip. Then ran her tongue slowly over his lip. He groaned and his grinding became harder. He wanted her mouth on his cock. Riley had started on his neck and it was driving him crazy. His neck was sensitive to touch. Putting strength into her upper body, she pushed and rolled until she was on top of him. She looked into his whisky brown, bedroom eyes and saw the desire for her. She ground her hips against him and his eyes darkened with raw lust. She smirked. Holding onto his gaze, she lowered her head and licked his lips again. His hips jerked up against hers. Still holding his eyes with her own, she moved to the open collar of his shirt and licked his Adam's Apple. He swallowed in a strangled gulp of air.

Slowly, she unbuttoned his shirt and placed kisses on each spot revealed. The kisses went all the way down to his naval. There she stopped and licked his belly button, while maintaining eye contact. He gulped again. Her hand went lower, to the waistband of his shorts. He lifted one eyebrow and she almost chickened out. Gathering her fleeing nerves around her, she unbuttoned his shorts and slowly lowered the zip. This time she focused on what she was doing as she did not want to hurt him. Her first sight, of what lay inside, had her blushing like crazy. "Luc I...." again that raised eyebrow with an expectant look. Blushing madly, she pulled down his shorts. His cock sprang free as if it were waiting be released. She licked her lips and looked at Lucien.

Lucien was excited yet terrified. He had been waiting for so long. He knew that Riley was afraid of doing anything wrong. So was he. What if both of them failed it, would Riley break up with him? It scared him. His mind was in sudden chaos. The first lick caused his whole body to jerk off the floor.