Love me with your body completed

Riley caught Lucien's attention with that single touch. He looked at her in shock. He had a moment of clarity and became aware of her mumbling. He laughed. She was saying, "Lollipop....idiot....like a lollipop!" Her lips closed over the head of his cock and her tongue swiped over it. His body quivered with need. He gently gripped the sides of her head. She looked at him with a naughty look in her eye. Then her mouth moved down his cock till she couldnt take anymore. One of her hands curled around the base of his cock and the other was on his thigh. He moaned out loud in ecstacy. The excitement was too much for him as this was a first for them.

The sound of Lucien's moans went straight to her core. She dripped into her panty. Her first sight of his long, hard length filled her with nerves. She wasn't clueless. She knew that nature ensured that their bodies would fit. She was worried about doing it right. After all, his cock belonged to her and she had to take care of it. Lucien belonged to her. "Mine," she thought. Her first taste was slightly salty but not bad. Focusing on her task, she sucked harder and Lucien helped by moving her head up and down and he suddenly quickened his pace. His grip on her tightened and prompted her to suck harder. Curious about his urgency, the hand that was on his thigh, moved to cup his balls. She squeezed lightly and he moaned louder. A feling of power and pride rose inside her and she was in awe of this ability to make her gentle soul moan in pleasure. All of a sudden, Lucien stiffened and jets of cum streamed down her throat. She willingly swallowed it. Giving him one last, loving lick, she let go of him to move up and lay on top of him. Burning with need for him, she kissed up from his chest to his lips, while he tried to come down from his high. She just smiled at him.

The next moment, she squealed as Lucien flipped her under him. She could feel his cock hardening against her tummy. Wiggling her eyebrows at him, she asked, " Recovered huh?" Giving her a smug smile, he pressed a hard kiss to her mouth, then pulled her up to remove her top. Within seconds, 'Speedy' had her naked beneath him. He just sat on his knees and looked at her. His whisky eyes admired and worshipped her body and her body reacted as if his hands were caressing her. He thought she was perfect. Taking one breast in each hand, he flicked the nubs with his thumb causing her to tremble with desire. At first he was content to massage her breast then impatiently took one in his mouth. His tongue laved the stiffened nub then licked it and her body quivered with need. Moving to its twin, he did the same. The whole time, he held her eyes with his.

Riley's pupils were dilated and her ice blue eyes had darkened in colour. Still holding onto her breast, he started kissing his way down south. She laughed as he tickled her tummy. He smirked and reminded himself to remember that for the future.

He made his way between her legs and saw how wet she was. The musky scent of her arousal intoxicated him. Lying there, between her thighs, Lucien vowed, that no other would ever look at what was his. Riley was his. Only his. He traced his thumb over her clit then rubbed the nub and Riley's reaction startled him. The burning embers inside her, burst into flames. Her body writhed and her hands gripped his hair, hard. Her reaction inflamed him and increased his hunger for her. Lucien licked her slit from top to bottom. Her hands tightened their grip on his hair. Lucien felt the sting and as if he derived pleasure from the pain, he lapped at her, like one possessed. He didn't even hear how she moaned and chanted his name. He didnt care that she was pulling on his hair. One finger slid into her tight sheath. Her internal muscles clamped down on his finger. He slipped in another finger and again her walls clamped down on him. Riley had no chance against the assault on her senses. She screamed his name as she came. Lucien lapped up her juices as he looked up at her and grinned in triumph. Mentally patting himself on the back, and smiling, like a shark coming across his next victim, he crawled up until he lay on top of her. Looking into her eyes, he asked the silent question. She nodded then drew him down for a kiss. She tasted herself on his lips.

Giving her a few moments to recover, Lucien looked at her nipples. Settling between her legs, he hooked one of her legs over his hips. Riley recently started with oral contraceptives as they wanted their first time to be bare. Nothing should come between their commitment to each other. Taking his cock in hand, he slowly guided himself into her. The tip entered and he stopped to see if she was okay. They didn't need words between them. She nodded and inch by inch, he eased his way in. When he came to the barrier, he stopped, pulled out slowly, then plunged his way in until she was filled to the hilt. Riley grabbed onto him when the pain hit her hard. He stilled inside her. A few minutes later, when the pain eased, she moved her hips a little and found a pleasant feeling instead. He looked at her for affirmation and she answered by lifting her hips up to meet his and pulling him down for a kiss. That was his cue to move.

As he slowly moved in and out of her, her body started to feel the difference. Little spirals of pleasure ran through her core up to her belly. She lifted her other leg over his hips and tightened both around him as the flames consumed her. Her arms wrapped tightly around him as she kissed him aggressively. A feeling of intense love swept through her for him. At that moment, Riley wished to be inside him. To be a part of him.

Lucien was in heaven. The incredible feeling of Riley's vaginal walls, clenching around his cock, was like no other feeling on Earth. He wished he could be there, between her thighs, buried deep within her, forever. He didn't want this to end soon, however, Riley was clenching around him, every few seconds. He wasn't going to last. He felt a tightening in his spine and his pace changed to a fast, hard one. Lucien pounded into her and all that could be heard was their loud moans, harsh breaths and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. The fiery spirals of passion and the pure unadulterated pleasure, consumed them both.

Riley screamed his name as she clenched down hard, on his cock, forcing him to erupt. He could barely shout out her name. Streams of cum, spurted out into the deep recesses of her body, mixing with hers. Spent, Lucien moved slowly as he pulled out of her. Collapsing on the floor, he gathered her into his arms and dropped a kiss on top of her head. When their breathing settled down, they both uttered, "Thank God for Google!" Shocked, they looked at each other in perfect understanding then laughed in pure joy. Once again, no words were needed.

Soon though, their eyes would be dead. Words would become necessary but would they be spoken?