Damn the consequences! (18+)

Horny bastards are at it again 🙄

Lucien felt Riley's acceptance in the way she moved her body against his. Riley wasn't thinking anymore. Hormones were taking over. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she knew this was wrong. Lucien was taken. He shouldn't be with her. She wanted to protest and even opened her mouth to do so. He sucked hard at her nipple and a bolt of heat shot straight through to her core. She clenched hard and her pelvis rose up to slam into him, making him raise his head. Her arms clutched Lucien's head, which was still at her breast, tightly. Bastard smiled at her. A very wicked, very knowing smile. Riley almost returned his smile. Her insides clenched harder, in anticipation. It seemed that things were going to get hot, very quickly.

Lucien, lazily moved his hand, on Riley's belly. She sucked in a breath of anticipation. He drew circles on her flat belly, raising goosebumps on her skin. His tongue continued to lave her nipple while his hand moved lower. No time for subtlety. He moved with intention, as he found what he sought. Riley jumped when he touched her clit. His thumb flicked over the bud, preparing and moistening her core. Her legs moved restlessly. Her head moved from side to side. Her hands clenched the sheets, as he moved faster. She felt him leave her breast and move lower. Behind her closed lids, her eyes glowed eagerly. Riley almost flew off the bed, when his tongue replaced his thumb. One lick, just one and Riley exploded. Warmth rushed through her core and her muscles clenched and unclenched. Satisfied, yet unsatisfied at the same time. She wanted more. Her body was greedy for more.

Lucien, wanted to devour her. He was hard and aching but he was not going to reach the end, until he feasted on every inch, of her body. His mouth watered at the thought of tasting her. His tongue gently swirled around the small bud as Riley's orgasm subsided. He let her catch her breath, then he moved lower. He had to hold her hips still as she writhed and bucked. He was overwhelmed by the scent and taste of his woman. His tongue practically lapped at her core as he inserted a finger inside her.

Riley came again and again. Lucien didn't let up in his attack on her body. Her body was so sensitive that a tiny touch would set her off. After what felt like hours, Lucien stopped and placed a kiss on her thigh. He then crawled up and lay over her, with his elbows supporting his weight. He just looked at her. Straight into her eyes. Her body awakened again. She arched one brow and restlessly moved her hips against him. Her body tensed in anticipation as her arms wrapped around him and brought his face close to hers. He closed his eyes then opened them very quickly as she bit his lip. He looked at her in shock. It didn't hurt much but he felt the sting. A light appeared in his eye. "Riley! Kiss it better. Now!" She shook her head with a stubborn look on her face. She yelped as he suddenly swooped down and nipped her bottom lip. He followed with a swipe of his tongue. A bolt of fire went straight to her core, making her thighs tighten around him. She wasn't even aware of wrapping her legs around his hips. He was so close that she could see the flecks of gold in his eyes. Riley couldn't help herself. She reached up and licked his lip. While he was still processing that, she kissed him. Her tongue probed his lips. He opened without hesitation.

Lucien was pleasantly surprised at Riley's aggressiveness. He didn't let her take charge for long though. He pushed back until his tongue was in her mouth. He explored to his heart's content until they both needed to breathe. (🙄 breathing is so over-rated) Her eyes, her body, her mouth, they all told him one thing. "Lucien! I want you inside me. Now!" Lucien wasn't a foolish man. He definitely knew which side his bread was buttered on. The woman he loved, wanted him. He would oblige. He most certainly, would oblige. He reached down to make sure she was ready for him. Then he guided himself to her entrance. He couldn't wait and neither did he have the patience for gentleness. He went ahead and swooped inside, in one go.

Riley felt Lucien probe her entrance one minute. The next, he was inside. She felt a sense of completion. Like this is what, had been missing, and she finally found it.

Lucien didn't move. He stayed still for a moment. He savored the feeling of being inside Riley. It felt like coming home after a long time away. Her muscles clenched around him so tightly. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the pleasure of being where he was. A feeling like nothing they had experienced before, overwhelmed them. They both felt peace. They felt a belonging to each other. They felt at ease. Everything else fell away. They would remember this moment, in days to come. They would hold on to it and face the odds.

Riley couldn't take it anymore. It had been a quite since Lucien had entered her and her body was up in arms. Flames flowed through her body. A river of desire. Urging her to take what belongs to her. She respected the moment they were having so she stayed still. Lucien opened his eyes. They stared at each other. Then sanity flew out the window. They both pulled each other closer and Lucien slowly began to move. The slow pace wasn't working. Their bodies were hungry for each other. He increased his pace. She looked at him in such a way that he couldn't help himself. He leaned in to kiss her. The minx bit him again, exciting him even more. He moved faster. Driving in and out of her, as if he was in a race. Riley matched his movements. Raising her hips to do so. Fire consumed them.

He slid out of her then, asked her to lie on her tummy. She did as requested. He then helped to position her to his satisfaction. Naive girl finally understood. Blushing, she was glad, that he couldn't see her embarrassed face. He slid back into her. Both sighed in relief. As he started moving, he reached around and took a breast in each hand. His pace picked up. Riley moaned out loud. This position was different and he slid in deeper. The feeling was so intense that they couldn't help themselves. They both uttered their pleasure in unison. Excitement and passion built up. Fire raged, uncontrollable. Lucien drove faster. In and out. Racing towards the crescendo. He felt the stirrings in his body. He felt the urgency in Riley. Her muscles clenched and unclenched around him, driving him to the brink. She imploded, dragging him down with her. He released so deeply inside her, that she felt the jets of cum that shot out of him. He jerked against her, putting pressure on her back. He couldn't help himself. He was weak in the knees. This was worth the wait.

What happens now? Will she forgive him? Has Elena gone away? Lucien is determined, so let's see!