I am yours!

In the last chapter, Lucien sought help from Connor and Ryan. Will crazy, get him his girl? Will Riley be won over? 🤔

Riley woke early. Lucien that idiot, was lying on his side with one leg thrown over Riley, thus trapping her in the bed. He had looked sad when she put a ban on sex. Things were complicated enough without adding sex, into the mix. He tried cajoling and seducing her but she was firm. So, he argued that he wouldn't be able to sleep without her, now that he knew what it was like. And he would feel better if he knew she was safe. She rolled her eyes and grudgingly agreed. In the bathroom, she smiled in glee. She loved sleeping in his arms. When it was his turn for the bathroom, Lucien did fist pumps and weird things that guys do. (Definitely mental!) He had asked for more, knowing she would decline and received exactly what he wanted. So none of them lost. Both won. Acting all casual like, both had gone to bed. Acutely aware, of the one, next to them. After talking a bit about Lucien's family, both had fallen asleep. Sexual tension though, still hung in the air. Right now, Riley was extremely aware of Lucien's erection. It was prodding her hip. Struggling, since, she couldn't lift his leg off of her, she wriggled out from under him. Lucien stayed still and allowed her to escape. He had plans to make.

Riley was running late so she just grabbed coffee, which Lucien made, while she showered. She had spent too much time thinking, in the shower. She shouted for Lucien to help himself to whatever he wanted. This was his chance to do something nice for her. He called Connor and asked what Riley liked to eat, these days. He had exchanged numbers with the guys, last night. Soon, he was rushing off, to Riley's office. A tray in hand, wondering if Riley would like what he made. He had to borrow a few ingredients from the guys.

Riley was surprised to see him. She was even more surprised to see him with the tray. Then she remembered, how he had always tried to feed her when they were growing up. She had always been, a picky eater. He had tempted her with different sorts of food but, had always insisted that Stacy make whatever Riley liked. She lifted the cover on the tray and found a couple of croissants with scrambled eggs, cheese and jalapeños. She immediately picked one up and offered the tray to Lucien. There was enough to feed both of them. He sat down at her desk and gratefully picked up a croissant. He was so busy making the food that he had forgotten to eat. Subconciously perhaps, he had hoped to eat with her. Maybe that's specifically why, he made the croissants. The sandwich was for Riley, but he didn't mind sharing. Riley finished the croissant and took a butterfly sandwich. She smelled the peanut butter. One of her favorite meals. Looking at Lucien with gratitude, she bit into the tiny sandwich and almost threw up. There was jam and gherkins. She hated jam and she absolutely detested gherkins. She looked at Lucien and he also took a bite of his sandwich. He chewed quickly and swallowed. Riley had to swallow the portion in her mouth. She smiled at him. How could he have forgotten and how could she say anything when he looked so anxiously at her. Maybe he had developed new tastes. She barely chewed the rest of the sandwich before swallowing. She quickly drank some of the juice, he had brought. He looked at her for permission, before drinking from her glass. They both looked at the other half of the sandwich, with fear. Lucien was totally disgusted. He couldn't believe that Riley's tastes had changed so much. She picked up another piece and handed the last piece to him. He put the whole thing in his mouth then washed it down with juice. Riley did the same. Riley wanted Lucien to leave already. She needed to throw up. Each had wanted to please the other, therefore they had forced themselves to eat the sandwich. Lucien made a mental note to always make something else or eat first, incase Riley had developed anymore weird tastes, and Riley promised herself that she would never forget to always eat, just incase Lucien had anymore, weird choices in food. She appreciated what he had done though. It was thoughtful and endearing. She could barely contain herself. Her tummy protested loudly. The sandwich was stuck in her throat. Lucien smiled, as she thanked him for breakfast. He took the tray and barely made it to the guest bathroom in the corridor, before he threw up.

Riley, luckily had a bathroom attached to her office. She brushed her teeth and stared into the mirror, trying not to think about the vile sandwich. Instead she thought about Lucien and how endearing he was. She smiled at his cuteness, as she remembered his face, while he was eating. He had made some weird faces. She wondered what was going on and whether he detested the sandwich too. So then why, would he make it. Puzzled, she walked back to her office and found Connor and Ryan there. "Hey Guys! How's it going?" Both mumbled that they were good. Connor looked at her, then avoided her eyes as he casually asked, "How was your breakfast Ry? It was pretty decent and caring of Lucien, to make it for you." "How do you guys know about the breakfast?" Ryan answered very quickly that Lucien had called for advice. Then added that they just told him to make anything that was in the fridge. Riley looked at their faces again and then figured it out. These two had been playing games with her and Lucien. "Poor Lucien!" "Breakfast was delicious guys. Thanks for helping Lucien." She hugged both of them. Connor didn't look at her, but Ryan looked very confused.

Lucien had three cups of coffee to get the taste of gherkins out of his mouth. He called Connor and Ryan but both didn't answer. Almost thirty minutes later, Connor asked him to come to his office. Lucien could barely contain himself as he dashed over there, mind already racing to  his next move. "What's the plan Connor?" "Whoa, hold on there mate! How was breakfast." Not wanting to look like a wuss, "It was great. Thanks for the help guys." Lucien refused to think about breakfast. "So what next? What does she like to do, in terms of relaxation?" "Well man, she.........." After Lucien left, Connor looked at Ryan. "What Connor?" "Ryan, don't you want Riley to be happy?" "Ofcourse I do! I just want Lucien to suffer a bit. What went wrong with the PJG? I don't understand." Ryan scratched his head. Perplexed. "Riley absolutely detests gherkins." Connor just shook his head. His Ryan was so cute at times. He decided that he would wait, and see how it goes, before interfering.

Riley removed her clothes and stepped into the shower. A few minutes later, she was out and drying herself. She then slipped into a pair of panties and wrapped a huge towel around herself. Leaving the bathroom, she walked to the private room, that only she used. She needed a neck, shoulder and Indian head massage. This was the only weakness she allowed herself. Sitting on the chair that was similar to that found at a hair salon, she closed her eyes and waited. Jenna was very good at her job and Riley knew she was in good hands as she heard her softly approach. There was nothing Riley loved more, than the head massage. Jenna was more gentle than usual as she opened the bottle of oil and applied some to Riley's hair. Riley sighed as she inhaled the scent of olives. "Olives?" She hated olives too. They were just as bad as gherkins. She sniffed the air and her eyes snapped open as she uttered Jenna's name. "Jen na.....Lucien!"

What could possibly be wrong now? Why did Jenna look like Lucien? Was Riley dreaming?