I belong to you Dammit!

In the last chapter, Lucien got Elena to admit, to the destruction of his and Riley's relationship. He couldn't change the past but he wasn't letting Elena get away with it. He wanted to smash something (preferably his head) when he thought about his gullibility and his idiocy which resulted in him losing the only woman he loved. (He's a gentleman however, he felt safe behind locked doors, therefore, he left Elena on the sofa. He didn't have a spare bedroom. He didn't trust Elena even when, she was passed out. He didn't know what she was capable of.)

Lucien woke up to the sound of someone shouting his name. Deep inside, a dream, of Riley, where, he was making love to her. He didn't want to be woken up. The loud noise and a banging sound in his head, forced him to wake up. He took a moment to come to his senses. Elena was banging on the door. His body, was hard and aching. In his dreams, Riley reached out to him. She wanted him but was being reluctant and stubborn. He was telling her, "I belong to you dammit," when he was woken up, by Elena. He didn't want to deal with Elena now. She was a sharp, discordant note in the tune playing inside of him. He wanted her to leave. He would deal with her later. Right now, he wanted to go back to sleep so that he could continue his dream. (Horny bastard! Is that possible?) He covered his head with the duvet and tried to go back to sleep. Elena wouldn't let him. Getting up, he went into the bathroom to calm down his raging erection. He washed his face with ice cold water and brushed his teeth and then, thought about Elena. Immediately, he deflated. 🙃 Breathing a sigh of disappointment, he undressed and got into the shower. He knew he was being ill mannered, with Elena, however, he couldn't help feeling betrayed and angry. His anger, made him irrational. He needed to be calm when he dealt with Elena. Elena had been there, mostly as a friend in the last few years. He had thought that, that was what he wanted. He had asked her to marry him. She had fooled him all this time. Despite not being able to love Elena, he had liked her, a lot. She has been very sweet to him. Now, he had to deal with her, whether he liked it or not.

Feeling refreshed, he unlocked his bedroom door and found a fuming Elena, sitting on the sofa. "Lucien! What happened last night? Why was your door locked? Why was I sleeping on the sofa and not in the bed with you? Do you know how uncomfortable this sofa is?" Lucien knew the last bit was a lie. He had paid a fortune for the sofa, as he had a habit of falling asleep while watching movies and he knew, that the sofa, was extremely comfortable. He just asked her if she would like coffee and breakfast. She floundered for moment. Her mouth opened and closed. (Like a fish 😁) While she was internally debating, he walked the short distance to the kitchen and got busy with breakfast. Elena came in, still looking confused. She sat at the table and looked at him. She had vague memories of last night and she felt ill, wondering what she had said. There was something different about him this morning. She was worried but, she wasn't letting him go. Riley won't win, this time too. She silently pondered, on the difference, in him. She would have to probe, it seemed.

Lucien placed the food on the table and sat down. He was aware of Elena's confusion and the way she looked at him. She didn't notice though. She was focused on her own thoughts. He had seen the expressions in her face and didn't like the last one. It was too sly and too determined. He was worried for Riley. Who knew what else, Elena was capable of.

Elena looked at the plate of bacon and eggs that appeared in front of her. She was hungry but the thoughts running through her mind, made her too nauseous to eat. Lucien placed a slice of buttered toast on her plate and encouraged her to eat. She picked up the knife and fork and started eating. She didn't taste it. Her mind was all over the place, focusing on Lucien's change in demeanor. She needed to know if anything happened last night. She remembered drinking. Things were hazy after that. She wondered how to go about finding out. "Did they have sex?" She hoped not because she wanted to remember their first time together. At the same time, she hoped they did because Lucien was the committed type but then again, he wouldn't take advantage, of a drunk woman. He wasn't the type. Come to think of it, she looked at him with speculation. "Was Lucien gay? Or bisexual, perhaps?" (The nerve she has! Just because a person is not interested in you, it does not mean that they prefer the same sex.) Elena knew she was beautiful and sexy. Men hit on her all the time. Sometimes she 'hit' back. Sometimes she did more. She had needs after all and Lucien was always, acting like a timid virgin. He didn't even kiss her properly. Her body craved him but he was oblivious. She didn't feel guilty about cheating. Lucien's heart wasn't committed. She wasn't going to let him go. Not ever. They were done with breakfast and Elena got up from the table after nodding in reply to Lucien's question as to whether, she was done. She looked at her empty plate and wondered when she had, eaten her food. She imagined a life where Lucien cooked and cleaned for her. She would live like a queen. She hated housework. Her dream ended abruptly, when Lucien spoke. "Elena, we need to talk."

Four famous words. Elena prepared to fight. "Elena, last night, you were very drunk. You admitted to some things that are very disturbing. You delibrately destroyed my relationship, with Riley. You wormed your way into my life and started a relationship with me. I hate dishonesty, Elena. Why did you do this? What did you hope to achieve?" Elena was simmering. She wanted to slap herself and her stupid mouth. She was never drinking again. How was she going to get out of this? "Lucien? You're joking right? Right? You know, to never believe a drunk person, I hope. Drunk people talk rubbish. I would never do something like that. Please believe me. Us getting together was just coincidence. I love you so much Lucien. I won't ever betray you. I could never do something like that. Why would I tamper with and photoshop photographs, then send them to you? Come on, Lucien! You have to believe me!" Silence. Dead silence. Then, "Elena, I, never said anything about tampering with photographs." Elena was stumped. She had messed up again. "Lucien please listen to me. I would never hurt you. I love you. I,ve been there for you ever since that cheater, Riley, left. How could you accuse me now. Please listen to me." "No Elena, you admitted the truth and I've already investigated this. It leads to you. I would respect you more, if you admitted to it. No more lies. Let's start afresh." Elena thought about it and finally said, "Okay fine. I did it because I love you. I am, the one for you, not that woman. Don't think about leaving me Lucien. I won't let you go. You belong to me! That witch can't have what's mine. Why do you want her? She's all over that idiot Roberto. Didn't you see that?"

"No, Elena. Riley is very dignified and if she wants Roberto, she can have him. What we have is dead. You and I, are over. Please leave now." He walked to the front door and opened it. Elena reluctantly picked up her bag and went to the door. A few tears fell. She looked at Lucien and, he wasn't moved by her tears. "I love you Lucien. I won't give up! Never!" Lucien just looked at her. Inside, fear stirred. He was worried for Riley. He didn't believe Elena's words. There was something disturbing about her. He would have to keep an eye on Riley.

So, Elena finally got caught. Will she quietly go away or, is there more trouble to come. What will she do next? Will Lucien man up and go after his woman?