I'm not leaving again!

In the last chapter, Lucien went for his girl. He sealed the deal too, or, so he thinks!

"Lucien?" "Hmmm?" "Get out!" "No!"
That's all Lucien remembered before he fell asleep. He woke to find Riley on his chest. One arm holding onto him. He would not lose this opportunity to conclude his relationship with Riley. His arms tightened around her. She snuggled closer. He stayed still, in that position, just listening to her breathing. His mind, busy with planning and plotting. How he would convince her to give him a chance, was uppermost in his list of plans. Riley was as stubborn as a goat and he knew that he couldn't do anything stupid to mess it up. 🙄 He rejected one plan after the other until finally, he decided to get help from Connor and Ryan. He would explain the situation and then ask for help with getting his love back. He knew Riley loved him. He just didn't know how to break past her defenses. Riley stirred against him, distracting him from his thoughts. He also realized that he was hard and ready.

Riley rose from the depths of sleep. She didn't want to wake up. She was warm and satiated. She had dreamt of Lucien last night. Just remembering the dream, made her hot and wet. The pillow moved up and down. Something hard was pressed against her hip. It moved. Riley leapt out of bed so quickly that her foot tangled with the sheet and she fell on her butt. "Ouch!" She heard someone laugh. She looked over at the bed, only to see Lucien peering at her and laughing. Pain forgotten, she stood up, untangled her foot in a hurry and dived on top of him. He barely had time to do anything before she punched him on his nose. She gave a few more punches before the fool managed to grab her fists in his hands.

She punched hard. She always had. Despite the fact that she may have fractured or broken his nose and perhaps given him a black eye, he was thrilled to get something out of her. (Crazy fool!) The banshee was screeching something at him. "Lucien you fat bastard! How dare you come here! Who let you in? You laughed at me, you goat. My butt is sore. I'm going to ....ooff." She was cut off when he flipped her over, then under him, and kissed her." She struggled but Lucien wasn't about to let her go. He put his full weight on top of her. She started returning his kiss after a few minutes. Morning breath was forgotten. Passion came first. As much as he wanted to slide inside her, he couldn't. They had issues to resolve. Besides, he could always seduce her later. Letting go of her, he shifted some of his weight but still held onto her ever ready fists. He wasn't taking anymore chances.

"Riley, please don't move so much. You are not helping me in any way." He looked down, towards where their bodies were still joined. He was cradled between her legs and he was as hard as a rock. Riley moved. Settling herself into the mattress, making sure to rub against him. He shook his head in vexation. She really was a stubborn minx. Gritting his teeth, he just looked at her with a look that she knew very well. She quietly obeyed. Lucien was intimidating when he looked at her like that. "Riley, I came here to talk to you. Making love was not what I intended however, you know very well, what happens when we are together. I can't control myself around you, so please don't make it harder than it is." Riley smirked and he realized what he said. He grinned at her and wiggled his eyebrows. They both burst into laughter. Sobering up, Riley nodded at him.

"Let's shower first. I'll make breakfast. Then we can talk," said Riley as she pushed him aside and got out of bed. He was no longer  holding her down. She grabbed some clothes and rushed into the bathroom. Closing the door, she leaned against it and took a deep breath. Her emotions were all over the place. Her hormones were urging her to open the door and let him in, for some shower sex. Forcing herself to focus, she proceeded with her morning ritual. Once she was dressed in simple shorts and t-shirt, she opened the bathroom door. Lucien was still lying on the bed. Buck naked. Riley blushed and surreptitiously looked at him. She couldn't help thinking how gorgeous he was. Not an ounce of fat on him. She blushed harder as she couldn't help staring at his cock which was still hard and visible. She gulped. So did he, when he realized what Riley was looking at. He blushed too. Then he coughed. Riley's eyes shot to his face, to find him looking at her. She didn't know what to do, or where to look. He made it easy for her when he rose from the bed and walked towards her. Her eyes were transfixed on his cock which swayed as he walked. She got excited as he came closer. Her body responded. He stopped to grab his bag which was on the floor near the door, and brushed past her, into the bathroom. "Riley, can I borrow a towel?" Riley looked at him blankly as what he said, hadn't registered, as yet. She had really thought that he was coming for her. "Riley? Towel?" Riley snapped out of the sexual haze she was in and realized what he wanted.  Telling him where to get a towel, she escaped to the kitchen. Inside the bathroom, Lucien's smile was smug and confident.

Riley slapped cold water on her face. She desperately needed to cool down. Wiping her face, she tried not to think about Lucien. Mindlessly, she gathered the ingredients for omelets. Eggs, sausages, bacon, onions, tomatoes, coriander and chillies. Both her and Lucien, were fond of spicy food. She fried the sausages and bacon separately, then added butter to another pan. She then added the chopped onions, tomatoes and chillies. Listening for the shower, she quickly added spices and salt, to the beaten eggs and poured it over the veggies. She threw in the sliced sausages and bacon. Flipping the omelet over, she sprinkled finely chopped coriander on top. Removing the omelet from the pan, she dished a small portion onto her plate and the remainder onto Lucien's plate. She put 4 slices of bread into the toaster and prepped the coffee. Lucien came into the kitchen, just as she set everything on the table, including piping hot coffee. Lucien sniffed the air and promptly sat down. He waited for Riley to sit and thanked her. He didn't say a word, as he wolfed down his breakfast. Riley was a good cook and he savored every mouthful. His coffee was just the way he liked it. "Thank you Riley! Breakfast was delicious. I'll wash the dishes. I insist." Riley had tried to protect but he was up and removing their used dishes before, she could say another word. He washed the dishes and left them to dry on the rack. Riley sat at the table and watched him. He sat down shortly and faced a rather apprehensive Riley.

"Riley, there's some stuff I need to tell you and I want you to listen until I'm done. Can you do that for me please?" Riley reluctantly agreed. "Elena and I are no longer together. I'm not leaving here, until you forgive me for being a fool and take me back, even if I have to go on my knees and beg you." "What happened? What do you mean? Who says I want you back, you overconfident goat?"

AN: So Riley can't stay still, neither can she keep quiet, so ofcourse, she wasn't going to let him finish. 🙄 Will he convince her or will he need help?