Epilogue!

Lucien finally got what he wanted. Misguided fool deserved to suffer a bit more but hey, who am I to decide?

A month later, Lucien nervously paced in front of the church, as he waited for his love, to come. His mother had assured him, that everything was fine, when he called her, for the tenth time. Finally, she called to say that they were on the way. He took his place in front of the alter and waited. Stacy entered the church and took her place. Grace came in, as maid of honor and smiled at both him, and her husband, who was his best man.

Grace had humbly apologized to both him and Riley, every chance she got. She was quickly forgiven, as she had obviously only looked after, her brother's welfare. The music started playing, and the trio appeared at the door. They had chosen a song they both loved. Daniel Bedingfield's 'Never gonna leave your side' Ryan and Connor beamed on either side, of his beautiful bride, who wore a simple wedding gown. She had never looked more beautiful. She had eyes for noone but him, with a smile so happy, that his worry disappeared and he smiled back, in happiness. She reached the alter and her 'brothers' handed her over. Entrusting him, with something precious.

The wedding passed in a daze, as they focused only on each other. He kissed her, even before the priest, announced it. The wedding reception ended, with them leaving for their honeymoon. (You can guess what the horny bastards were doing)

Six months later, Riley returned from a visit to the Doctor and found Lucien waiting for her, at home. Riley had handed the business over to the boys, and was quite content, to work with Lucien, in his company. Lucien rushed towards her, and lifted her up to kiss her. "Baby, what did the Doctor say? What's wrong with you? I should have skipped the meeting and gone with you." Riley smoothed the frown from his forehead and asked him to put her down. He did. Worried now, after her request. She took his hand, and placed it on her tummy. "Congratulations Daddy!" It took a moment, but the ecstatic look that appeared on his face, would never be forgotten by Riley.

Life had been hard, in the last few years, but they had found each other again. Their souls had always belonged and nothing can part, what is meant to be, for long. Love, cannot be denied, when it is pure!