You make me high!

In the last chapter, Riley and Lucien got closer thanks to pranks that misfired. Closer meaning, they got horny again. So what happens next? Let's see!

"Lucien, I have an idea. Let's just go to bed now and worry about them tomorrow. What do you think?" Lucien turned to look at Riley. He couldn't read anything from her expression. He was semi hard, just at the thought of going to bed with Riley. He started thinking ahead and immediately jumped up. Riley did the same. Both put themselves to rights and Riley opened the door hesitantly. She didn't know, what to expect, on the other side. Who knew what these guys could do. Seems that they were capable of anything. She let out a breath in relief when she found the corridor empty. "Come  on, Lucien, let's go, this way. I don't want the guys to see us." He quietly followed her, as they took a longer, but quieter route to her apartment. Once inside, she took his hand and led him to the bathroom. (Yeah, horny bastards are at it again 🙄) Soon, but much later, they were out, for the count, cuddled in each other's arms.

Lucien woke first. Riley's head was on his chest and her leg, was tangled with his. One arm, was around her waist, holding her close. The other was cradling her head, against his chest. He was content. He didn't know what this meant though. Did Riley finally accept him or was it just sex. He quickly got rid of that thought. IT WASN'T SEX. THEY, MADE LOVE. Scolding himself, for misnaming what happened between them, he tightened his arms around her. This was all he wanted, to hold her like this. For, ever. Riley stirred then mumbled his name and went back to sleep. His heart swelled. Surely, this meant, that she loved him. He mind drifted, dreaming, hoping, praying. For a future together. Maybe they could have five  kids. He wanted, lots of miniature Rileys. Riley had been a beautiful child. He could still see clearly, the little girl, who captured his heart. Riley stirred again and Lucien focused on her face, to find her looking at him.

"Morning Riley. Can I make you breakfast? The right food, this time." They both chuckled, at the memory, of the day before. "Lucien, as long as you do not, and I mean, do not, give me, those vile gherkins, then you may cook for me, every day." Smiling, in happiness, Lucien, nodded then realized what she said. "Wait! What? I hate cooking. We will take turns." Huffing, she pushed him away and rose from the bed. "Idiot, didn't get, the significance, of, what she said. Fine. I will leave him to wonder. Stupid man!" Riley fumed until she was showered and dressed. She had locked the door, so Lucien, was still lying on the bed, wondering what he had said, to make her mad. "Agh! Women are so frustrating, especially this one. I give up. I'll just go make, breakfast, for her." Getting up, he rushed to the kitchen. Washed his hands, then got started. So busy, patting himself on the back, he, failed to notice, that Riley was seated at the table, until he, placed a platter of food on it. Startled, he almost dropped the platter. She rescued the platter and set it down. "Lucien! Sit!" He took his seat, without arguing. Riley looked at the platter and suddenly felt famished. There were eggs, bacon, toast and cocktail sausages. She served Lucien first, despite him protesting, then served herself, a smaller portion, with extra toast. Riley loved toast. They smiled st each other, and dug in. They had, ofcourse, built up an appetite, during the night. 😉 Soon, Riley, set down, her cutlery. Looking at Lucien, she saw the piece of toast, on his plate. Reaching out, she snatched it and bit into it. Lucien just shook his head and smirked. He had left it for her, so didn't say anything. Riley got up, to refill their coffee, then sat down and watched him finish his breakfast.

Looking at her, over the rim of his mug, Lucien asked, "What are your plans, for those two, next door?" Riley smiled, a wicked smile. "Not telling you. Ryan would retaliate with you. You won't like it. This way, you can act oblivious and let them help you out, with more pranks on us." He lifted an eyebrow, at the mention of pranks. "You will act as if you still need help and just say you will do, as they suggest. You get it, slow poke?" "No, kiss me and I might get it." "Don't do as I say, and you will be kissing Ryan!" Lucien gagged and choked. Riley poured a glass of water, from the jug on the table, and handed it, to him. She got up and patted his back as well. "Okay then, I will go to work. You do whatever you want. Meet me for lunch, at 1pm, in my office?" He nodded. His throat still sore from choking. Riley smirked, then winked and, blowing a kiss at him, she walked out, exaggeratedly, swaying her hips. Lucien wanted to chase after her, grab her, and kiss those plump lips, till he was satisfied. Suddenly, Riley disappeared from his arms, and Ryan appeared. Lucien gagged again. He forced himself, to forget, that image. Oh, he was definitely, going to get even, with Riley, for doing this, to him. A knock sounded on the kitchen door and Ryan walked in. Lucien almost cried. "So, Loverboy, how did it go? I saw Riley leave, and she seemed happy." Ryan's face was puzzled. He gave Lucien a piercing look. "You did do as we suggested right?" Lucien maintained eye contact as he nodded. He knew Ryan wanted details. "Yeah, thanks man. She loved it. The olive oil, was a brilliant idea." Ryan looked at him suspiciously, but didn't say anything. "So, any other ideas, on how, I can win her heart?" Ryan sat next to him and leaned close. Lucien gripped the table tightly, and slowly, despite his instincts, leaned back. Inside though, he was screaming like a little girl. Oblivious to Lucien's 'discomfort', Ryan enjoyed himself, with instructing Lucien, about how to make Riley happy. Lucien was dying. Nomatter how hard he tried, he couldn't relax, and enjoy the chat. He breathed a sigh of relief, when Ryan got up and poured himself a mug of coffee. Lucien took the opportunity to clear the table while telling Ryan to sit. He declined Ryan's offer of help. Thankfully, Ryan received a call from Connor, and had to leave. Lucien breathed a sigh of relief. He sat at the table, with a much needed, strong cup of black coffee, and plotted revenge on Riley.

Riley laughed all the way, to her office. She knew she was, in for it, but she didn't care. Sweet revenge for his stupidity and ignorance, when she blatantly made a statement that, he, was oblivious, to. She knew he would get her back, but not, how. She worked a little that morning, too preoccupied, with her thoughts. Her heart started pounding as it got closer to 1pm. The knock on her door, almost made her jump out of her chair. Before she could, give permission for him to enter, the door opened. Her sort of smile, died, as she sat there stunned.

AN: What happened? Who, is at the door?