1 - friendship bracelets

"kentaro!" you yelled from downstairs for your younger brother. "i'm gonna leave without you!" you grabbed the coffee you had on the counter for oikawa and turned back around towards the stairs.

"then leave!"

"fine!" you slammed the door to make a dramatic exit and made your way to school. not even two minutes later kentaro was right by your side. "knew you'd catch up."

"shut up." he looked down at his phone while walking.

"you'll get run over if you don't look both ways while crossing the street." you said.

"cool."

"i'll lose my only brother."

"good for you."

"i always enjoy our talks." you smiled and patted his arm.

"i don't." he grumbled and didn't take his eyes off his phone.

"deep down you do, you just won't admit it."

"you keep thinking that." he nodded.

"i will."

you kept pestering him the whole walk until you reached the school. he immediately left your side and you went to go find your boyfriend, oikawa tooru. "morning." makki greeted when he saw you in the hallway.

"good morning." you opened your locker and got everything you needed. "do you know where tooru is?" you asked before he could walk away. makki paused and turned his head to you.

"last i saw him he was standing next to the stairs on the second floor." makki said and continued walking.

"thank you!" you called out. he raised his hand in the air and you headed to the second floor. you first saw iwaizumi who was leaning against the wall, looking bored at the amount of girls crowding around oikawa.

"good morning." you said and iwaizumi looked up at you.

"hey."

oikawa looked over at you when he heard your voice. "excuse me girls." he left and walked over to you. "morning." he leaned down and kissed the side of your head.

"good morning." you smiled up at him.

"i'm gonna find makki and mattsun." iwaizumi said and walked off.

"hey wait for us!" oikawa called and followed after him. makki and mattsun were talking next to mattsun's locker when you arrived.

"oh hey." makki noticed you guys first and mattsun looked over his shoulder.

"hey." mattsun said, drifting his eyes from the two guys behind you down to you.

"good morning!" you greeted and stood next to mattsun.

"do we not get coffee?" makki asked, looking at the coffee in oikawa's hand.

"was in a bit of a rush this morning." you said.

"you're always in a rush. when is it gonna be my turn to get coffee?" makki sighed.

"when i'm not in a rush." you answered.

"which is?"

"never."

"yeah. you should know that coffee is only for oikawa." iwaizumi said and closed his backpack.

"boyfriend privileges." oikawa grinned and wrapped his arms around you.

"how about you stop with the boyfriend coffee and bring them foe your best friends instead." makki said and nudged mattsun.

"i'm in the mood for coffee." mattsun said and looked around the hallway. "i don't know where to get any.. oh right there!"

he leaned over and grabbed the coffee that oikawa was holding. "found some." he said and bought it up to his mouth.

"he stole my coffee." oikawa whined.

"well it's not like i'm getting that back for you." you said and mattsun smiled down at you.

"this is why you're my favorite." he said and shoved oikawa to the side and wrap an arm around you.

"i feel very special. now i'm gonna go to class."

"you must've forgotten we're in the same class." mattsun said when you tried to escape his hold. "honestly it's been half a year now and you still don't remember."

"it just slips my mind sometimes." you excused yourself.

"sure it does." mattsun nodded and walked forward, leaving the others behind.

"a lot of things slip my mind."

"i believe you."

"and i've always remember you're in my class."

"of course." mattsun acted like he was uninterested, but was listening to your every word.

"where do you even sit?" you asked when you two reached the classroom.

"in the back."

"why?"

"so i can stare at your ugly back of your head." he smirked and you slapped his arm.

"yours is uglier."

"at least my face is pretty." he boosted.

"are you saying i'm ugly?"

"your words not mine." he held his hands up and walked to the back of the room, dragging you with him.

"why am i sitting with you?"

"so you can acknowledge my existent a bit more." he wasn't lying.

"i do acknowledge your existent."

"yeah, only when oikawa brings you around." he said. "you only know me as oikawa's friend."

"not true." you said and sat down. "i came to your birthday party last year and got you a present."

"new knee pads."

"yours looked like they were dying."

"they were." he agreed.

"boom, a helpful present." you took out your books and a pencil.

"what would you have gotten me if i didn't need knee pads?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"i don't know, what would you like? matching friendship bracelets personally made me yours truly, me?"

"then we would actually be best friends."

"yup. and since they don't come with receipts you wouldn't be able to return it so you would be stuck with me forever." you grinned and looked back at him.

"stuck with your forever, sounds torturing." he said and leaned back in his seat while looking at you from time to time.

he was lying. that didn't sound the slightest bit torturing. that's all he ever wanted.