e: parties and airports

"what do we do?" iwaizumi asked while mattsun retied and untied his tie over and over again. iwaizumi and mattsun's roommate, katsu, were with him while makki and kentaro were with you.

"watch him tie his tie until the point where he ties his fingers along with the tie." katsu answered and ignored the glare mattsun sent his way.

"i've been watching him doing this for years. he'll be like this for a bit until it's time to walk out and then his eyes will be stuck on y/n and our job will be done."

"sounds simple." katsu adjusted his tux jacket and brushed his hands on his pants. "alright, buddy. let's go." he patted mattsun on the back before pushing him out the door.

you and mattsun decided to not have a best man or maid of honor since you knew makki would want to be standing on both of your sides.

so you put together all your close friends and didn't separate them. makki, iwaizui, kentaro, katsu, and your roomate, yumi, were in the wedding party and mai was the flower girl.

"have you seen her dress yet?" mattsun asked and looked back at his two friends.

"yeah." iwaizumi answered. you managed to drag him, makki, and kentaro along with you when you went dress shopping with your mom, mattsun's mom, and mai. katsu saw it when he was dropping off a note from mattsun to you earlier in the day.

so, the only person who hasn't seen your dress yet was mattsun and it was killing him.

also, you both wanted your mothers in the wedding so you decided to have them walk down the aisle with you two.

"oh, it seemed just like yesterday when you were running around the house looking for the cool pens you always wanted to save for special occasions to give to this girl." his mother sighed and smoothed out his shirt.

"she loved those pens." mattsun said and looked down at himself. "she still has them sitting on our shelf with every other random things she collects."

"but you love those random things she collects, don't you?" his mother teased.

"i do." mattsun nodded and his eyes looked to the right where y/n was. then he offered his arm out to his mother and they stood at the start of the aisle, ready to walk down.

the music started to play and they both began to walk down. mattsun caught the eye of his former volleyball teamates such as kunimi and kindaichi.

next down the aisle was iwaizumi, the one who you guys gave the rings to since you both knew he would keep them safe, katsu, yumi, and then makki who was already tearing up.

mattsun gave him a slap on the back which he found weird since he thought he was the one who was supposed to be emotional.

mai was next and she had a dress that she made sure mattsun didn't get a pick in, and a basket that she decorated on her own. she threw flower petals all into the audience and everywhere around her before rushing up the last few steps to her brother.

"was that good?" she whispered.

"the best flower girl i know." he answered and gave her a kiss on the top of her head before she walked over to their mother. before she left, she sprinkled a few more flower petals on the spot you and mattsun would be standing.

now that the wedding part all walked down, mattsun looked over to the entrance. you were standing between your mom and kentaro.

you had a long talk with both parents and brother about who would walk you down the aisle. your father was surprisingly agreeing when the idea of your mother and kentaro walking you down instead.