25 - makki's coffee

update bought to you by blair threatening to make a house visit <3

"last day of suspension!" makki sang as he walked into the house. "how is everyone feeling about breaking curfew tonight?"

"what." kentaro looked up from his cereal. you were making coffee for the three guys that had come over to your house every day.

"breaking curfew. staying out later than the curfew that our parents set for us." makki explained and sat down on the counter next to you.

"good morning!" mattsun came through the door next and immediately his eyes searched for you. "do you need help?"

"no, i got it." you handed him a cup of coffee. "yours is the only one i remember. makki make your own."

"ouch." makki simply just took mattsun's coffee and drank from it. "amazing coffee."

"that was for mattsun, but okay." you pushed makki over so you could sit next to him. mattsun leaned against the counter spot between you two and took his coffee back.

"where's iwaizumi?" kentaro asked.

"his mom is staying home for the morning so he can't get out until later." mattsun answered and moved his coffee cup away from makki who was still trying to get it.

for the past week, the guys have been sneaking out of their own houses due to not wanting to spend the suspension by themselves. the reasons they came to your house was because your house had two suspended kids and because of mars.

and mattsun's own reason was that he didn't want you to get into more trouble. and kentaro.

"I'm going to my room." kentaro finished his cereal and picked up mars on the way.

"he's escaping us isn't he?" makki asked and continued staring at the coffee cup.

"definitely." you and mattsun said at the same time.

"he can't handle us without iwaizumi." mattsun finished his coffee and handed the empty cup to makki who looked down at it disappointingly.

"don't be like that." you pushed mattsun's head down and he grinned back up at you. "makki just make your own coffee."

"i don't want to make my own coffee." makki shoved the empty cup back into mattsun's chest.

"then you don't get coffee." you looked back at makki and he let out a dramatic sigh before getting off the counter and making his own coffee.

"can you make your best friend in the entire world another cup?" mattsun asked sweetly and batted his eyelashes.

"no."

"y/n."

"nope."

"you're all bullies." mattsun leaned against you when you sat back down. "i just wanted coffee."

"i already made you coffee." you patted the top of his head and he pouted at you. you pouted back at him and he replaced his pout with a smile.

"what the fuck am i supposed to add to this?" makki said to himself, missing the opportunity to take a picture of the moment.

luckily iwaizumi strolled into the house and was already on his phone so he just raised his phone and snapped a picture.

"morning." he said and looked over makki's shoulder and took the coffee when it was done.

"iwa- you shouldn't- i mean he's- his coffee." you tried to say, but iwaizumi had already drank from the cup.

"I'm done." makki settled with laying down flat on the floor.