35 - the start

this is gonna move a little faster bc i wanna get to the good parts <3
so i give you graduation 😗
actually, post graduation bc idk how to write graduation scenes lol

"why is she glaring at you?" mattsun asked and looked back and forth between you and iwaizumi.

you, mattsun, iwaizumi, and makki decided to go to a restaurant to celebrate graduation after the school ceremony. iwaizumi said he had an announcement to make after dinner was finished and when you guys were eating dessert and talking.

"because i'm going to america." iwaizumi answered causally and reached his hand out to poke your face but you leaned back as far as you could so he couldn't touch you.

"oh. wouldn't it be funny if i went with him?" mattsun just wanted to see your reaction.

"no!" you slapped iwaizumi's away from your face and wrapped your arms around mattsun since he was next to you. "you can't leave too." instant smile to his face.

"don't worry. i'll stay as long as you want me to." mattsun grinned and lifted up his middle finger when iwaizumi began making kissy faces.

he was too busy trying to throw pretzel sticks to iwaizumi's face to notice how your eyes widened at his words and how you paused for a second.

"i can't believe your leaving us!" makki cried and threw himself into iwaizumi's arms. "this is like breaking up but worse because we're friends and there's five of us!"

makki paused and looked up at you while your arms was still around mattsun's torso. "why are you two hugging each other and not him when he's leaving and going half the world away?"

"we find comfort in each other." mattsun pulled you closer to him and rested his chin on top of your head. "leave us alone."

"yeah makki, leave us alone to cry over iwaizumi." you nodded and leaned your head against mattsun's chest.

"you make it sound like i'm dead." iwaizumi said dryly from the table where he was still holding onto makki and keeping him from laying on the floor.

"you're leaving!" you threw a spoon at him and he caught it and placed it gently down on the table. "like i'm happy your getting education and stuff but you're leaving!"

"i agree with her." mattsun said, his tone a bit too cheerful since you were in his arms. "cant believe you, happy for you, but can't believe you."

"i'm never forgiving you." makki crossed his arms and turned his head to the side.

"alright." iwaizumi dropped his arm that was supporting makki up and there was a thud when makki met with the floor. "i'll visit you know, it's not like i'm staying there forever."

"stop putting that image in my head! imagine a birthday without iwaizumi hajime!" makki gasped and shot off the floor.

"oh, the horror." mattsun sighed and let his head fall from the top of your head to your shoulder. you raised your hand up to his hair and buried your hand into the soft strands. mattsun glanced up at you and quickly looked away when you looked down at him.

makki and iwaizumi were eating their ice cream while watching you two as if you two were the most interesting film in the world. "when are you leaving?" makki asked so it wasn't silent and so you wouldn't notice them staring at you two.