19 - personal stalker

"and you think they would have the decency to get a room or something." you sighed and continued walking.

"decency is one thing he doesn't have." makki swung his arm over your shoulders and pulled you next to him.

behind you oikawa had noticed your voice and then makki next to you.

then mattsun, iwaizumi, and kentaro behind you guys. "what if we kiss." makki gasped and you stared at him. "or i can find you a random guy out of one of the shops."

"i don't think i want to kiss a stranger."

"then it won't be a stranger." makki dragged you into a makeup store and grabbed a tube of lipstick. "but this on."

he ended up putting it on for you and then looked over at mattsun who was still following you guys.

"you come here too." makki said and dabbed the lipstick onto his finger then dragged it along mattsun's neck.

"and it's supposed to look like i kissed his neck?" you asked and looked at the line makki's smudged on.

"yes."

"helpless. can i please fix it dor you?" you asked, making sure he actually wanted to do this.

"go ahead." mattsun said and tilted his head to the side.

you walked up to mattsun and fixed it so it look less like a line and more of a kiss.

mattsun was looking down at you while you dragged your fingers against his neck. makki was looking at mattsun's expression with a proud look on his face.

"there." you pulled your hand back and turned mattsun around so be could look in the mirror. "just move this down a little." you tugged his shirt collar down a little bit.

"perfect." mattsun nodded and cleared his throat before looking at you. you were also looking in the mirror and dragged your thumb against your bottom lip, making the lipstick look smudged.

"i think we did pretty good." you made eye contact with mattsun through the mirror and gave him a smile.

"yeah, you did. we did." mattsun ran his hands through his hair to mess it up a little and ruffled up his shirt.

you continued making your lips look like you just made out with someone while mattsun stared at you.

mattsun moved his eyes down to your lips after you looked away and had to force himself to look away.

"ready to go? just walk by him, mattsun stick your neck out a little or something. y/n turn your head to the side so he sees your face." makki grabbed both your shoulders and dragged you outside where iwaizumi and kentaro were looking at oikawa and masaki.

"they're still kissing?" you asked and watched as kentaro and iwaizumi's eyes widened at your appearances.

"yep." iwaizumi's eyes trailed from you over to mattsun's neck.

"let's go. you two in the front."

"this should be fun." you turned to look at mattsun who gave you a smile.

oikawa was already look at you guys from that point and saw mattsun looking down at you while you talked to him.

then his eyes trailed down to mattsun's neck where he was proudly displaying the lipstick.

and there was only one person who was wearing lipstick. oikawa quickly flashed his eyes over at your mouth and glared at the lipstick that was the same thing that was mattsun's neck.