20 - anna and kristoff

"are you gonna push me off a cliff?" you asked and grabbed onto mattsun's arm. he had your eyes covered with a blindfold and you were relying on his guiding.

"it's a shame you don't live near one." he answered and took this opportunity to hold your hand.

"would this be easier if you just carried me?" you held on tightly to mattsun's hand.

"where's the fun in that?"

"it lowers the chances of me running into a pole." you said and looked up in what you guessed what mattsun.

"i'm offended you would even think that. i'm a great guide." mattsun scoffed and quickly pulled you back when you were inches away from the pole.

"we're gonna end up recreating anna and kristoff in frozen where she's guiding him to his sled."

mattsun's mind fast forwarded to the part where anna and kristoff kissed instead.

"there's a slight chance." mattsun shrugged and placed his hands on your shoulder when you two reached your house. "but we made it without any poles."

"good. can you remove the blindfold now?" you felt mattsun stand behind you. you tilted your head back to look up at him.

"yeah, here." mattsun moved his hands on the back of your head and untied the blindfold.

while you were getting your vision back mattsun took the time to look at your face. "stop staring, the more you look the worse i get."

"that's not true." mattsun reached his arm past you and opened the door. "you're always pretty."

he didn't mean to say the second sentence.

you turned your head to look back at mattsun, but mattsun quickly turned your head to look inside the house to hide the fact that his face was red.

"happy one day late birthday!" makki jumped out from one of the rooms and into the hallway.

now you understood why you had the blindfold on.

iwaizumi was holding a cake in his hands and kentaro had a box in his.

"make a wish." mattsun pushed you forward.

iwaizumi walked up in front of you and you blew out the candles. "thank you for not singing happy birthday." you said and iwaizumi removed the candles.

"we knew you would hate it." kentaro handed you the box and you nearly dropped it, not expecting how heavy it was.

"cake!" makki grabbed the plastic knife and plates. "oh and open your present."

you sat down in front of the coffee table while makki cut the cake and passed it out.

mattsun sat on the couch behind you while you were sitting on the floor with makki. iwaizumi sat next to mattsun and your brother sat on the armchair.

you opened your mouth when makki bought the forkful of cake to your mouth and fed you.

"want some?" makki turned to ask mattsun who nodded.

makki then went to give everyone a slice of cake while you untied the ribbon that was around the box.

kentaro turned the tv on and flipped through the channels. iwaizumi and makki were eating the cake and mattsun was watching you open your present.

"a cat?" you had removed the lid to the box to reveal the cat inside the box.

"kitten." iwaizumi corrected.