9 - sweaty hugs

it was the third set.

oikawa hadn't looked up at you once.

you had given up trying to catch his eye and went back to watching the game more throughly.

masaki was still sitting one seats away and was mostly watching oikawa, occasionally looking at the other team as well.

you had started standing up during the second set after masaki started saying everything the guys did.

despite not making eye contact with oikawa the other guys looked up at you a couple times.

iwaizumi looked up when he got a good hit.

makki when he was bored

kentaro looked up when he did something he was proud of without realizing to snap his eyes back down

even yahaba looked up when he was waiting to be put in and made faces at you.

and mattsun

he looked up more than all the players combined.

oikawa caught mattsun tilted his head up the slightest bit every now and then. he frowned but never said anything.

"why do they all keep looking at you?" masaki asked and covered her mouth when she yawned.

"they usually do that." you said and dangled your arms over the edge while you stood.

"every game?"

"yeah." you sent a wave to mattsun when he looked up at you before he served.

that made oikawa look up at you. you looked over at oikawa and he gave you a wink.

you smiled at him and watched as the ball went over the next and the libero on the other team got it.

"i'm going to the bathroom." masaki said and waited for you to say something.

you didn't

she huffed and walked away.

sucks for her she was gonna miss the end of the game.

seijoh won of course.

you made your way down to the guys and paused when you saw masaki was already there, hugging oikawa.

"i'm sweaty, saki." oikawa said.

"i don't care. a little bit of sweat shouldn't keep anyone from hugging you." she smiled.

"yeah a little bit of sweat shouldn't keep anyone from hugging." makki said and walked towards you.

"no!" you dodged when he reached out for you.

"yes." iwaizumi stepped in your way when you tried to escape.

"nope." you ran over to your brother and used him as a human shield.

"now that's just not fair." mattsun joined in and pushed his hair back.

"i'm trying to get away from you sweaty brutes." you said and kept kentaro in front of you.

"but we won." makki pouted. "don't we deserve some hugs?"

"if you weren't so sweaty."