Seonghwa - Late Nights ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

- Does seonghwa have his license? I dont know, but lets pretend okay? Just for the sake of the imagine😭😭😭-

——————————————————————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

The constant buzzing of my phone woke me up, from a perfectly good sleep.

I rolled over, making the dark blue conforter slide off my body. My eyes skim past the LED clock, on the otherside of the room, it read 3:24am. I let out an exhausted sigh, who the hell interrupts someones sleep at 3 in the morning!? I think to myself before checking my phone.

Seonghwa❤️‍🔥
Y/n~
Y/n answer your phone
Y/n???
Y/n!!!!!
Y/n/n
Baby~
Babe!!!
Heyyyy!!!!!
Are you ignoring me?
If so, that's not cool
Oh wait, you might be asleep
Still...ANSWER ME IM IN NEED OF YOUR ATTENTION

I slammed my phone on the bed, before burrying my head in the pillows while pulling the blanket back over my head. I was about to go back to sleep, then my phone started ringing. "No!" I groaned, grudgingly answering the call. "What?!" I snapped, wanting nothing but sleep to consume me.

"You read my texts but you didnt respond? Whats that about?! And why are you yelling at me??" Seonghwa immediately nagged, making me want to hang up on him and just sleep.

"Seonghwa, its 3:30 in the morning, and i had a long day yesterday. I WAS ASLEEP!!!" I whined, my voice deeper than usual, since i was still half asleep. "What do you want, hwa? Whyd you start bothering me?" I asked, sitting up against the wall. "Honestly, I dont know." He answered, letting laughs escape his lips, "I was asleep too, but then i woke up and started to think of you, so i texted you. Im sorry for waking you up." He apologized, sounding sincere. "Youre cute, Seonghwa." I muttered, not being able to stay mad at him. "I know, now come open the door for me, its kind of cold out here." Before i could ask what he meant, he spoke up again, "Im on your front porch."

"Seonghwa, what the fuck." I blurted, standing off my bed, and finding a zip up jacket to throw over my tank top and sweat pants, then going downstairs to the front door.

Sure enough, the man with angry bird eyebrows, who stole my heart, was standing under the porch light, peaking his head over the window, waving at me with a smile on his face. After opening the door, I stared at him, "Dude, the drive is like 20 minutes from your dorm. Were you texting and driving!?" I asked, already knowing the answer, i smacked his arm.

"Ow!" He exaggerated, before taking off his jacket, and hanging it up, after taking his car keys out and setting them on the counter top, next to the door. "Calm down, i bought you food." He defended, bringing out a bag of takeout from my favorite restaurant.

My mood to him changed drastically, "Okay, you are forgiven." I drag him into the living room, so we could eat the food, and watch tv. "You really came to my house at 3 in the morning to eat food and watch tv?" I asked, chewing some noodles.

"That, and i wanted to see you." He shrugged, taking a bite of his own food. I stopped slurping, then eyes him suspiciously, "Whyre you being so cheesy?"

"Because i missed you! Am i not allowed to miss the love of my life? Why is it so hard for you to believe i missed you?" He whined, putting his food down and leaning his head on my shoulder.

I laugh and lean my head on his, "You're cute. Hurry up and eat so we can go back to sleep, im still tired." He nods his head and sits back up to eat.

Ten minutes later, we both finished our food, and finished watching an episode of Color Rush, so we cleaned up the small mess we made, then went up to my room.

Seonghwa went into the closet and came back out with sweat pants and a plain black tshirt. He layed on the bed, opening his arms to me, "Cuddles, right now." He demanded.

I playfully rolled my eyes, then layed in the bed next to him. He pulled me into his chest, and kissed my cheek, "I love you, goodnight."

"I love you too, hwa."