Jongho - Early ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: UNEDITED I have to start school 😀again in 2 weeks😭
_____________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

Loud knocking on your front door jerks you awake, "Who the hell is knocking this early in the morning?" you ask yourself, seeing it was barely 4:50 in the morning. Begrudgingly, you rolled out of bed and put your slippers on your feet, before walking to your door, suddenly regretful you didn't go with your roommate on vacation. You peep through the window to see who is at the door first, and low and behold, it's Jongho.

"Oh come on! It's 5 in the morning, I'm breaking up with you!" You shout, your mind still half asleep, as you attempt to slam the door in his laughing face. Attempt, because he held it open with his hand and barged into your house. "I'm sorry." He said between soft laughs. "I'll buy you breakfast after, but first, come watch the sunrise with me?" Jongho gave you a pleading look and you could never really resist giving into the boy you loved. You stared at the light makeup on his face and assumed he had stayed up filming something for his group. The dark circles under his eyes were peaking through his cracking concealer. You smiled softly, then nodded your head and walked to your room and threw on a zip-up jacket since the morning air was a little chilly, you also grabbed some makeup wipes and stuffed them in your pockets.

Still, in your pajamas, you brushed your teeth quickly and went to meet Jongho who sat on the couch, his phone pulled out with him typing. "Ok, where are we going?" You asked, jumping in the spot next to him, your head resting on his shoulder. Jongho turned his phone off and slid it back into his jacket pocket, then turned his head to the side and pecked your forehead. "To a quiet place on the lake, no one visits until at least 9 am, and the sunrise looks beautiful on the water. A close second to you." He takes your hand in his and leads you outside, where you spot a dark blue pickup truck. "Where did you get this?" You asked, not believing he had his own ride he's been wasting all of your gas to go places. "Borrowed it for today."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The engine stilled and Jongho pulled the keys out of the ignition, then he reached into the backseat and pulled out a blanket. We each got out of the truck and I followed him as he pulled down the tailgate and climbed into the bed of the truck. He laid the blanket on the bottom and sat on top of it, gesturing for me to sit next to him.

"Only you could get away with waking me up at 5 am to watch the sunrise." I say as I lean my head on his shoulder and put my hands in my jacket pockets, feeling the small bag of makeup wipes.  "Let me take off your makeup," I tell him, pulling out the small plastic bag, seeing him nod his head, "What were you filming for?" Jongho shook his head, "I'm not supposed to say, but a new music video." I smiled softly and drug a wipe across his skin and under his eyes, "Does that mean I get a spoiler?" He closed his eyes so I could wipe away his eyeshadow, but the cheeky smile he sported told me I wouldn't be getting any spoilers. When I finished I put the wipes back in the bag and stuffed them back into my pocket, pointing at the sky that was changing colors as it touched the water's edge.

"It's beautiful, Jongho." He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into his chest, "Told you it'd be worth it." I could feel his body shaking as he snickered out a laugh. "Hm, I don't know. I was promised breakfast?" I teased, leaning my head up to look at him. The way the early sunlight hit his face made him seem flawless, which was totally unfair.

He smiled and leaned his head down, his lips barely brushing over mine, before he started talking. "If I get you breakfast will you take back you saying you would break up with me?" My left-hand goes to his hair, running through his dyed strands, "Depends on how good the breakfast is." I say, my words almost cut off and Jongho moves that centimeter closer, and our lips touch.

We sit and watch the sun until the cold morning air becomes slightly warmer, before deciding to go to the dinner Jongho and his members go to when they leave a schedule early in the morning for breakfast.