Jongho - Slushy ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/N: jongho is bae <3 Barbie or Oppenheimer?

_____________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

Your phone rang from your bed, prompting you to jump out of the bean bag chair near your tv and run to get your phone, knowing only one person would be calling you right now.

"Hey, stranger."

"Hi, I'm at the store near your house, do you want anything because I'm coming over." Jongho's voice came from the other side of the phone.

"Yo-You're coming over now?" You stood up straight and frantically looked around your room. The two day old laundry that sat on your desk suddenly stood out, the unmade bed, and the old book reports and textbooks thrown across your bed.

"Yeah, but don't worry I'm still going to be like fifteen minutes, say the word and I'll walk around the block twice to give you time." He says, the sound of a bell ringing. You've heard it enough times to know that he just got to the store. "I just need to put away a few clothes, it's nothing. Also, I want a blue raspberry slushy and gummy worms." You told him, walking to your desk and deciding to just place the clothes on top of your dresser in your closet, vowing you'd put it up later. "You got it, I'll be there soon." Closing your closet doors shut, you bid him goodbye and hang up.

Then you organized your textbooks and papers on your desk, and made your bed. You didn't want to to keep a lamp on, as it was too bright, so you plugged in your fairy lights and opened your curtains a bit so the moonlight shone through. Your dresser suddenly seemed cluttered so you fixed it up so your makeup and perfumes were together.

"Y/n, honey, Jongho's here!" Your mom announced, appearing with him at your door a second after saying that. "Good night, Mrs. Y/l/n." Jongho gave her a hug, then she left to her own bedroom, downstairs.

He handed you your slushy and gummy worms then pecked your lips. "I'm going to lay on your bed now." He takes off his  jacket and throws himself on your bed, grabbing your pillow to hug. "You only love me for my bed." You joked, ripping open the bag of gummy worms and slurped on your slushy. "It's a very nice bed." He mumbles, his face buried in the pillows.

Half an hour into your favorite Marvel movie, you could hear Jongho's quiet snores. You turned your body around on the bean bag chair, so you could see Jongho's body being engulfed in your thick comforter with his head buried in the pillows.

You quickly took a picture and sent it to your friends group chat, saying he only loves me for my bed.

After your movie finished and your slushy and candy were gone, you felt yourself growing tired, so you waddled over to your bed and forced Jongho to make room for you.

Even in his sleep, he adjusted his body to cuddle yours.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 🎉