Wooyoung - Waffles ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/n: give me an idea for my next jongho😭 also...part 90😮‍💨 and we hit 81k reads🤩🤩🤩🫶🫶

_____________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

"We are not watching Shrek as the last movie." Wooyoung protests, jumping onto the space beside you, on your couch. "My house, my rules." You told him, snatching the popcorn bowl from him just to spite him. He just laughed and shook his head, "Ok, but next time we're doing movie night at the dorms." You both looked at each other, recalling how the other members would barge in and interrupt you, then simultaneously said, "No we won't."

"...and in the morning, I'm making waffles!"

Wooyoung looked down to laugh at your choice of movie, but was surprised to see you asleep on his shoulder. Letting out a sarcastic scoff, Wooyoung shuffles around, shifting you two around so you were laying on his chest and he was laying on the couch. He decided it was too much of a hassle to wake you up and take you to your bedroom, so he would settle for sleeping on the couch for tonight.

When morning came, you found yourself waking up on your soft couch, a navy blue blanket thrown over you. You slowly lifted yourself up to look around and were about to call out for your boyfriend, when you spotted him in your kitchen. It was an amusing sight; Wooyoung struggling to flip the waffles out of your iron waffle maker, while making sure the breakfast he cooked on the stove wasn't burning. He also had a bit of better smudged on his cheeks and even in his hair. You crept into the kitchen and leaned against one of the counters, smiling at Wooyoung, who's back was turned do you. "Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes." You said, making your presence known. Wooyoung all but jumped out of his skin at the sound of your voice. With a sharp 180 turn, he was facing you with a small smile on his face. "I thought I'd make breakfast like donkey said he would." He told you, a shy flush appearing on his face.

You walked behind him and hugged his waist, leaning your head on the back of his shoulders. "You're amazing." You told him, nuzzling your head against him. "Let me use the restroom and I'll help you." You pat his back and ran over to your bathroom nearest to the kitchen to brush your teeth and do your business, then came back with your sleeves rolled up, ready to help.

Thirty minutes later, you had a, mildly, messy kitchen to clean, but a full breakfast spread and a smiling boyfriend who looked proud of his work. "Alright! Now we can eat!" You both quickly set the table and served plates for each other before sitting down with orange juice and waffles.

"This is a good morning," You told yourself, digging into the semi-burnt waffle that was drowned in syrup.