San - Can't Stand You ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Carat + Atiny = TINYRAT

A/n: uhm...why haven't I been updating? 😟🤨🤨 idk, I think it's bc I've been busy with school, and this week my class has a major exam/test Wednesday I think, and I'm doing something Tuesday, then this week I'm involved in something for my extracurricular activity, but my next chapter is half way done, don't be mad at me😭 HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK SEONGHWA!!! (I say as I post a San imagine-)

_________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

"I really cant stand that man!!" I say, after letting out an angry sound of frustration. "Who does he think he is, bringing his I'm the best dancer here attitude. I mean, he's a good dancer but he's no Kwon Soonyoung." (a/n: resident carat😮‍💨) I continued to rant, throwing my gym bag down on the locker room floor.

My friends only laughed and shook their heads. "I don't know, he is kind of cute, and his dancing is definitely better than average." Minjae said between little fits of laughter. "You never talk about him that frustratedly, what did he do?" Minjae asked, a genuinely curious tone in her voice.

I take off my thin shirt and instead put on my green knit sweater, then I took my hairbrush out of my gym bag and let my hair out of it's ponytail to brush out the tangles it got when I was dancing. "I was in the dance studio, you know, just vibing as college students do, then this man walks in with all these fangirls." I say the last part bitterly, "If they want to watch him, they can wait from outside, the dance studio is for dance majors, not fangirls."

Minjae comes up from behind me, looking at her reflection on the walls mirror, "It's not his fault." She said, applying a matte tint to her lips. "Maybe he should get a partner so they'll back off a little."

Minjae and I finished in the locker room and grabbed our things to walk out of the studio without being noticed by the small group of fangirls that were still here. As we passed by San, Minjae shot him a glare and pointed to the girls. San gave us an almost apologetic look. "We have no classes today, so why don't we go out for food right now? There's this new place that opened up and I've been dying to try it out." Minjae suggested as we walked to her car. "Sure, let's go! I just got my paycheck so I have money for once." I laughed, checking my balance on my phone. "Oooh? Besties paying then?" Minjae joked, turning on the radio. "Hey, chill..." I played along, both of us laughing. "Yeah, I'll pay." I nod my head as we pulled up to the restaurant.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"So what was up with you and Minjae looking like you wanted to murder me in my sleep?" San asked as we laid on his bed, watching a movie while his roommate, Yeosang, was out at the time. "I was just ranting about the big crowd you brought in when you can to the dance studio. Some of your fangirls are okay, they're nice, but others are just obsessive and don't let us practice at the same time so I was angry." I said, playing with his hand, feeling how much warmer they were than mine.

His chest vibrates as he chuckled, "You were jealous? I heard you compared me to Kwon Soonyoung, shouldn't I be jealous you're looking at our senior and not me?" He pressed, nudging his head against my shoulder.

I fought a smile from showing, "You can't even lie, you would leave me for him too if you were given the chance." We both erupted in laughter as he nodded his head, confirming my theory. "Okay, maybe I was a little jealous of your fangirls." I admitted, dropping his hand and resting mine on his chest.

"You have no reason to be jealous, you're the one who has the key to my dorm, and the one I buy coffee for after dance practices. Plus, you buy me food, why would I pass up on my free food dealer?" He says, his tone had a joking vibe to it, but his eyes held sincerity. "I love you, big baby." I responded, hugging his waist. "I love you too, you jealous baby." He replied, kissing my temple and turning his attention back to the TV.