Yeosang - Early Mornings ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

_____________________________________________________
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

I was sleeping peacefully, until i suddenly jolted awake. Looking across the room, i see the blue led lights on the clock, that read: 5:52am. I sighed and turned my head the other way, seeing a sleeping Yeosang.

I almost forgot I stayed the night.

Thinking of nothing else, I brought my the palm of my hand to cup his cheek, then trace his cheekbone, and line his jaw. My hand then rest on his chest, before i hug his waist. "Yeosang...?" I whispered, not expecting him to be awake right now.

As expected, i didnt get an answer, but he did shuffle around, now his head was rested on my shoulder, with his arms wrapped around me. Laughing quietly, my hands made their way into his hair, and onto his neck, he was a lot clingier when he was asleep.

The dark blue sky was slowly growing in colour as the sun was finally rising, orange and red filled the morning. "Yeosang, wake up." I tried shaking him, remember he said he would wake up early with me.

He did not wake up.

"Yeosang, come on dude!" I groaned, hitting his shoulder a little roughly, "Wake up and we can get breakfast." I offered, after seeing him quirk his lips into a smile. "You little faker, get up already." I said, before slipping out of his hold and going into the bathroom.

Once i came out of the bathroom, Yeosang was laying on the bed, with the comforter pulled off his torso, with his arms under his head. "Good morning." He spoke, giving me a lazy smile.

I smiled at the sight, then walked over and kissed his cheek, "Morning." Leaving his side, i walked into my wardrobe and changed into some loose dark blue jeans and a plain red tshirt.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Hand in hand, Yeosang and I walked into Skyline Diner, one of the only restaurants opened so early in the mornings. It was a beige and pale dark blue building, that had an old retro vibe to it.

"See, isnt this great!" I told him, biting into a piece of french toast, with powdered sugar on top. Yeosang took a sip of his coffee, and nodded his head, "If it makes you happy." He said with a faint smile hidden under his cup.

"So you want to do this more often?" I offered, stealing a piece of fruit off his plate. He returned the favor by stealing a piece of bacon off my plate, "Mm, maybe every so often, when i have to get up early for work. Then, we could at least have breakfast together."

I nod my head, and continue eating.